1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

3 slot item

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Joey who, 27 Oct 2017.

1. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Would like to see a 3 slot item. Would be sick. Any suggestions?

Can't be too OP but has to be enough to make you give up 3 slot points to use.

Here's what I was thinking. (These are sketchy and probably unrealistic)

Repair stamp: Basically what it sounds like. This item will have a radius and everyone will recieve a full amount of HP instantly (including fixer). This will have roughly the same heal as a repair bolt all levels.

Exploding darts: a long range fast projectile item that shoots 3 darts simultaneously. The 1st dart will explode after 1 second, the 2nd will explode 1 second after the 1st and the 3rd will explode 1 second after the 2nd. All players in exploding radius will take damage. The player shot will receive damage from contact of the darts. The damages will be according to all levels (not insanely OP but worth the 3 slots)

If you got more suggestions post down below :p

2. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    Ridiculous 3slot item ideas:
    Giant cannon:Shoots a giant cannonball that knocks unfriends back and travel is a straight line, the ball can go through waves/water but not obstacles,IT CAN GO THROUGH MULTIPLE UNFRIEDS, DMGING ALL OF THEM

Multi mortar:Slow boats,are you having a bad day? Well congrats, your day just got WORSE, FIRE Multiple smaller than standard mortar mortar shells AT ONCE, each mini mortar shell is bigger than a missile, and land on different spots close to each other(high chance of overlapping)

Frag bomb/grenade launcher:shoots a grenade that explodes, then split into multiple smaller explosive sharpnels spread out in different directions for bonus damages if they also hit!!

Homing missile, just like regular missile,but has a tracking system to follow unfriends(probably not100% accurate otherwise too OP)

3. Zerolive

Zerolive Well-Known Member

3 slot item reaction:
    Shooter: Cool.. I would definitely like that.
    Speeder: Ok. Lets give it a try.
    Enforcer: Choices-->three 1 slot weapons OR one 3 slot item. *cries in a corner
    Defender: Do we really need it?
    Fixer: I am mk6.. I don't need to heal.Just stack duct tape and go uber agressive (suicidal) with 3 slot weapon.
    Note : Applicable only for mk5 or above. Rest are busy dealing with seal clubbers at 500 infamy.

A55A51N likes this.
  4. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

I like the idea of 3 point items but I think they'd be hard to balance, especially weapons. It has to be very powerful or else it's not worth giving up 3 points for, yet as soon as it is very powerful, you'll get speeders (and maybe also enforcers and duct tape fixer mk6) who will just hit and run and do crazy dmg whenever they appear

5. Cyn

Cyn Well-Known Member

Red: EMP Cannon, a moderately ranged cannon that fires an EMP projectile which deals moderate damage but also temporarily disables your ship, think Blast Cannon and Tesla Bolt had a baby.

Blue: Deflector Shield, adds hit points like a regular shield, but will also deflect a small percentage of damage taken back at an enemy that is close by.

Green: HP Drain, I still like the Life Drain idea, maybe fires a drone at an opponent that drains hp, flies to the closest ally, and gives the hp stolen to them.

Yellow: Tesla Field, fires like a mortar and leaves a tesla circle that disables any enemy ships inside of it or moving into it, just like a tesla bolt.

6. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

Already came up with 3 slot weapon in new weapons suggestion.

DevelopNader. Or DevelopNuke.

It's an instant death shot. It take 3 slots.

If u shoot it. Target dies. And You die also.

Kind of like a suicide trigger.

Usefully for taking out best player in a match.
    And also taking out paying customers.
    Lol. I digress.

There is nothing in the game like this. And would make for interesting strategy. Would u be willing to fire a weapon that instant kjlls, but also kills your self.