1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Balancing 3.2 Ship agility balance (13/09)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Zeus, 13 Sep 2018.

1. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

Speeder needs more compensation for all the turret and projectile buffs that other ships got.

2. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

I would rather have this AM instead of nothing.

But my highest suggestion is Devs grab all the Toobers. And myself and a few others from top guilds. And put us in a discord group with developers to discuss agility balance, and weapons and items and ship overall balance. Honestly a top players committee would have this fixed soooooo much faster.

I would also suggest devs do this with mk3 ship captains as well. In their group so they are talking to newer players about their concerns.

One of my other suggestions from months ago was to have weekly to once every 2 weeks hotfixes. This is the route to truly make this game balanced and ready for esports.

@The Grim Repair

3. American Marauder

American Marauder Well-Known Member

CEO of The Skins Factory
    I'm not saying i want to go backwards, i'm saying it's not being fixed correctly. And i've been trying to get into that particular group for weeks now. Just doesn't seem to be happening...

PastelPiku likes this.
  4. Sunny Jose-Deopersaud

Sunny Jose-Deopersaud Member

I am thoroughly satisfied with the fixes post update. Gatling gun is super fun and worthwhile to use if your build complements it. My main enforcer is very playable after the re tuning! Before it was super hard to keep the lock on enabled

I do find some issues thpugh. Most notably, gatling gun bullets are definitely not all causing damage, witnessing it at point blank range where the numbers stop appearing and the health stops dropping.
    I like the new control method, but sometimes I feel like I'm stuck rotating when I just wanted to go forward on an angle, happens most frequently right after spawn in TDM.

The gatling perk so far is definitely lackluster. It's the exact same as cannon burn damage, but separate and incompatible. Might be because you guys have plans to change it later, idk. It's especially weird to me since you have gat's talents conflicting with flare, probably the most used fire weapon, and other cannon combos favour speccing flare over gat with a higher efficiency

I think there is a consensus that we shouldn't need to empty the gat's clip to trigger a reload. I agree with that.

Overall thank you for listening to our feedback and I appreciate the work put in to accomodate your goals for direction, and our concerns as players ( some for years)

5. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    NO! Then everyone will either stay in a guild or stay guildless. What's the point of joining a guild if you don't get SHIT?! everyone might as well just have their own guild. 1 guild for each player in the game. Sound fun?

ShipCrusherCz, TheAntiSnipe and Sewah like this.
  6. ROYAL SINKER

ROYAL SINKER Member

Ok. i accepted .....hey guy's still i didn't send any negative feedback for any update because i'm playing difender from the beginning (jun 2017) until now .so everyone knows how hard to play difender , everyone hates difender so that's why i love every update . it's make me more happy and love to come back BB . thank you BB developrs And (zeus) have a nice day

Last edited: 14 Sep 2018
  7. DominicanKnight

DominicanKnight Member

and... ok only that? where is the buff for the speeder?

8. HappyUnicorn10

HappyUnicorn10 Member

Defender seems to be normal
    Not sure about the target focus

9. KenZer

KenZer Member

I like this! :)

10. REAL"

REAL" Member

Sad, speeder ship agility is decreased.
    Unlike other ship, agility is important for speeder to dodge and avoid obstacle

So i think 90 is better than 80

11. DragonLegend

DragonLegend Well-Known Member

Enfo also need more speed for its main features agility and turrent speed given to everyone.

ZeroNegativo likes this.
  12. FearsomeChicken

FearsomeChicken Well-Known Member

I believe a good compensation would be to reduce global cooldown for speeders to 2 seconds instead of 2.5

PastelPiku likes this.
  13. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

IMO speed is the speeders best stat for dodging.
    From what I read, having too high agility and turret was more detrimental than useful for speeder .

PastelPiku, TheAntiSnipe and Ash KOT like this.
  14. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

hi there is an issue with aim.., once the aim is locked, its rotating to ships in order...if we shift..
    but actually, it should shift according to the nearest ship like before...
    but not its going in order even the ship far away.
    please make it like before....

15. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

What would be nice is if they limited GCD to only affect items of the same colour. It is really annoying when you can see someone is about to blow you to pieces, and you have time to react, but you can’t Nitro away because you chucked a Mine 2 seconds ago.

Having a Speeder’s yellow items go offline during GCD, would be like having a Shooter or Defender’s Blue items just vanish for 2.5 seconds every time they fired a shot. It makes you really vulnerable when you fire, and Speeders already have limited enough firepower as it is.

PastelPiku likes this.
  16. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

I tried the Enforcer, but it still sucks big time.

My favourite ships has been ruined for me. Like I said 10% less is hardly noticable. This again no proper fix, but a few bandages here and there.

It was fine before the update...and why oh why no slider?

17. Catcat

Catcat Member

So now, what is the feature of an enforcer and speeder?

18. :•ธมอ•:Gã£เFฅ13

:•ธมอ•:Gã£เFฅ13 New Member

Bonjour c'est bien beau tout sa maintenant que les bateaux sont tous agiles qui joue mortier comme moi ce sentent pas bien c'est pas correct pour cette famille il y a pour les joueurs qui s'en servent donc il pour compenser car moi j'ai beaucoup travaillé pour monter mon berta/////////Hello it is very beautiful quite his(her,its) now that boats are all agile who(which) plays mortar as I it smell not good it is not correct for this family there is for the players who thus use(get) it he(it) to compensate because I I worked a lot to go(take) up my berta

19. Terry Morgan

Terry Morgan Well-Known Member

Also how about making rivalry wins worth something!!! Rovio wants income well make rivaly wins worth something valuable to boost the sale of boosts. Raffle prizes are stale and need a revamp. A grand super prize for all guild memebers for first thru third will make it viable! And I dont mean tokens and silly raffle rolls. A grand prize like say 50 gold parts or leg pieces to each guild member. Also like Jaws suggested, no contributions of new guild members credited until next rivaly start. Rovio wants money, we want great prizes and great competition fair and square!
    To make all guild members feel equal have three choices of a grand prize ie 50 gold parts, 60 epic parts, or one leg piece. That way it gives all memebers a choice of what they need or want.

Turkett

*JAWS* likes this.
  20. SlayerofSergeants

SlayerofSergeants Well-Known Member

Targetting is crap. The inclination/declination of the turret has been nerfed or inadvertently screwed up. It feels like the turret can only shoot at one elevation, straight ahead.

I'm constantly shooting over/under boats (right in front of me) whereas two weeks ago they would be hits every time.

PastelPiku likes this.