1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

2.8 Update Item Status

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Gnu, 14 Mar 2018.

?

Agree or Disagree?

1. Agree

61.3%
  2. Disagree

38.7%
  1. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

I’m a Performer! Television and Stage!
    I disagree with one thing on your post, standard mortar I see the best mortar and is used very frequently. It’s got the fastest travel time and fastest reload time. I also love the damage it down, way more than ballpark.

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  2. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

BALL PARK MORTAR NEEDS A BUFF!

3. Warchin3

Warchin3 Member

Stop talkng about flare 30% healing reducing nd all , ....speeder already nerfed dont talk about flare now...speeders has only two red slot so stop try to nerfing it...., enfo OP bcoz of double tesla shield.....

ThatOnion likes this.
  4. Hokuse

Hokuse Well-Known Member

Enforcers and speeders can't use their blast cannon in high ranges. Even mid ranges it is hard to shoot because of slow projectiles. But your sniper cannons are too effective in high, mid, even point blank. If blast is a 1 point short-mid range weapon then it's rival, sniper must be long-mid range weapon. Sniper's crit chance must be decrease in closer ranges. If you wanna fight against speeders you can put a carronade in one of your slots instead of running 2-3 sniper. Sniper is OP without a doubt.

ThatOnion, Warchin3 and A55A51N like this.
  5. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

Well they need to nerf something of a speeder so that both speeder combos could be balanced again.

A55A51N likes this.
  6. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Awesome post. I think it would be really cool to do meta snapshots of all 5 leagues. Or maybe several chunks of infamy. 4.5k+, 3.5-4.5k, 2.5-3.5k, 1.5-2.5k, <1.5k. I’d be willing to help figure out the best way to do this. It would be even better if we had access to data from the devs..............

Gnu likes this.
  7. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Really? I think you are 3k+ infamy, right? I rarely see the Standard Mortar used, but I’ve got enough for a t4 epic so I might have to try it.

I know that the Standard Mortar and Cannon are probably OP at super low infamy. I used to main a Std Cannon and Fire Bomb on a speeder. Lol :p

8. DragonLegend

DragonLegend Well-Known Member

Agreed...

9. DragonLegend

Enfo only have one real 2 point yellow item....you want it nerfed, get us another 2 point yellow.

wtfack, LimeOnMars and PastelPiku like this.
  10. DragonLegend

Ok..then you dont mind increased crit chance in long range? Its fair isn't it.

wtfack likes this.
  11. Warchin3

Warchin3 Member

Lol Your a shooter , why u talking yellow items ....lmao

12. Hokuse

Hokuse Well-Known Member

%45 chance is enough, almost one of two hits dealing 2k or more. In closer ranges crit chance should be decrease to %20 maximum. Like rail gun.

ThatOnion and A55A51N like this.
  13. DragonLegend

Who says enough...
    Sniper is highly unreliable. 45 chance is for every shot. I have gone 4-5 shots back to back without crit. And in game thats a game changer.
    And that arc suck at close range.

14. DragonLegend

Lol...I Main Enfo....

wtfack likes this.
  15. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

Firebomb nerf was a straight up scam. Original idea was to reduce damage as well as duration but they didn't do that and didn't fix the radius either. Firebomb still lands for 18+ seconds near the edge. Anyone in elementary school can figure out whether half damage x25 is bigger number or full damage x18.

Gnu and PastelPiku like this.
  16. Hokuse

Hokuse Well-Known Member

Sniper is fastest weapon of the game. Almost every shot of sniper's finding his enemy as well. Chance is unreliable yes, but with easiest weapon in the game you can always try that chance continuously until with a successful crit and kills the enemy. Blast or explosive cannon just don't have that. You know what i talking about.

ThatOnion, A55A51N, Warchin3 and 2 others like this.
  17. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

You know what? Imma use reverse psychology here.

IF sniper cannon isn't OP, I'll run THREE of them on my enforcer. A dancing target at range firing deadly accurate projectiles. Because why not, it seems to be nerf-immune.

Sniper cannon is OP, and I'm gonna wait one update before building a triple sniper cannon setup. Because if the reds and blues can use it, so can the yellows.

Nikkie!, ThatOnion, A55A51N and 3 others like this.
  18. TechnoTew

TechnoTew Member

Currently I think that napalm/firebomb needs nerf. With this update all I see in Mk6 shooters around 2.4k to 3k is triple firebomb or napalm spammers. Coupled with the high level weapon levels, now it is very OP.
    Discussion?

19. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Balanced=dead? Lmao:p

20. xxxBISMARCKxxx

xxxBISMARCKxxx Well-Known Member

Lol I'm using rudder lube carronade, no wonder I'm so bad