1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

2.5 server update schedule

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Zeus, 29 Sep 2017.

1. Juanjo1986

Juanjo1986 New Member

Bajaste la infamia? He escuchado que el juego castiga de esa forma si bajaste demasiado para "aprovechar" mejores armas contra rivales más débiles.

2. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

[QUOTE = "Juanjo1986, post: 56801, member: 12919"] Did you lower the infamy? I have heard that the game punishes that way if you lose too much to "take" better weapons against weaker opponents.
    Hey guys,

to keep a common language that as many people as possible can share in discussion we want to use English for this Forum at the moment.
    Please keep further discussions in English only :)

For your reference here are our Forum Rules: https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/please-read-forum-rules-code-of-conduct.3/

Thank you for your understanding!

3. LV42 ^ weksels

LV42 ^ weksels Member

Battle Bay player
    Many bugs need to fix

4. CarlosxXRDXx

CarlosxXRDXx New Member

I accept that they want to give difficulty to the missions of Cofradia, but that of sinking ships with the nalpam, is not a mistake? It would not be better to cause 100k of damage, it's up to 200k if you want. I prefer that sink ships with it, it is very frustrating that it is almost impossible to complete my cofradia and I have two days trying it without and we only have 6 points / 24 and with enhancer.

5. Juanjo1986

Juanjo1986 New Member

Sorry haha, I replied in spanish since the other guy asked in spanish, but it's ok, got it.

6. BEN

BEN Active Member

Is there any news on when a hotfix or patch comes out? If yes then where can we read about it. Will it be posted here or in a new thread?

Last edited: 3 Oct 2017
  7. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    What? No, I don't know Spanish! ;)

Kitterini and Wishaal like this.
  8. WaveMaker

WaveMaker Active Member

I've noticed in battles I was chasing an unfriend...EX. say around a rock or what ever then they just vanish for several seconds....sometimes I've seen other team mates still seem to know where they are/were I'm an android user but this never happened before the update. I guess in the short term before a fix congrats unfriends you just got 5 sec. camo settings :p at random.

9. The Otherguy

Tech support
    They are out of sight. If there is an obstruction between your ship and theirs, it will dissappear, unless you are within the min range.

10. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

No I saw a teamate that was getting shot from 5 feet in front of him and he couldn’t see him I added him after match to confirm, and his turret was clearly unable to lock into him from what I saw spectating, he was on the screen for me spectating but player couldn’t see him carronading him lol

11. LV42 ^ weksels

LV42 ^ weksels Member

Battle Bay player
    Why u dont think about boosts! I lose all my boosts for nothing! I see that cant make any guild quest! Deselect all quests... but when win few battles see that boosts are gone.... wtf .. for what.... what did they boost?

12. WaveMaker

WaveMaker Active Member

I don't just mean there was a rock between us ...it has happened with nothing but open space at other times as well...at very short distances when it shouldn't happen.

13. The Otherguy

Tech support
    It happens with those suitcases on Crash N' Burn... And there is a max range that you can see the enemy. And the min range is 5.

14. Silverchris

Silverchris Active Member

15. Silverchris

Basically unfriendly are disappearing then reappearing and you unable to lock on because of server lag that has appeared since update. During peak times game has become completely unplayable for me with serious lag and disconnects.

This did not happen before the update and internet connection is fine and all other online games I play do not suffer like this!!!

Jillycut and Duck!! like this.
  16. Megz007

Megz007 New Member

Can i use the same level on my new phone... ??? If yes then tell me the procedure...

17. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

It happened before the update as well. I think it treats some barrels as walls to prevent collision issues, but leaves them transparent? Idk the exact reason, but it aint a bug.

18. ‘Humility

‘Humility New Member

Was there an announcement for maintenance?

19. Jillycut

Jillycut Member

Yes, hoping a fix is here soon. Lag makes it unplayable when you turn or look around. Driving straight, looking straight there are no issues.

20. Silverchris

Be nice to get a answe from the developers about lag/disconnection issues because at moment the silence from the is both deafening and telling in their attitude towards the issue.

When the issue is game destroyin* you would expect quick response to it but a update has come and gone and nothing done in 2 weeks now.