1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

1st Anniversary Celebration Weekend

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by The Grim Repair, 2 May 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

All this gold and sugar but epic parts still show up in packs of 5 :mad:. Come on.
    It'll probably take me another 50 years to get all these to level 40 if shops keep offering measly 5 -10 parts per shipment.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: 4 May 2018
  2. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

I just started a Bhurt 3-1/2 day training yesterday, and now my sugar is virtually full again. They are giving us all this extra sugar, which is great! But it now requires us to spend pearls to actually use the sugar (shop refreshes for parts or faster crew training). I laugh when I think about the irony.
    Please lift the sugar cap for this weekend ONLY, then put the cap back in place, so at least we can make use of the gracious gifts you are giving us.

Its kinda like winning the lottery for $100 million dollars, but when you go to pick up the cash, the rules say you've won upto $100 million but the actual winnings are only what you can carry in one quart size Ziploc bag. :)

3. Scourge Argaen

Scourge Argaen Well-Known Member

Refresh... reeeeefrreeessshhh... that's what I'll be doin :)

super_sonic181 likes this.
  4. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

Pretty much. I'm training my final Bhurt talent and have 6 days remaining. But my sugar is already full and there's nothing to spend it on. It would have been nice to get some epic upgrades done but when can I do when game itself doesn't even give me the opportunity to buy parts from the shop.

super_sonic181 likes this.
  5. Harsh Gupta Hulk

Harsh Gupta Hulk Active Member

Dude You need Serious help:p for all these Items:eek: and You are right on money regarding your view:cool::).

6. Rokstrmahesh

Rokstrmahesh Active Member

Anniversary celebrations for developers not for us, they again proved their greedy nature, 3X boost bait, Just wow! C'mon rovio what the hell is wrong with you guys? Care to give some rewards for your players?

Riddlerpaji and super_sonic181 like this.
  7. super_sonic181

super_sonic181 Well-Known Member

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TRUUUUUUUEEEEEEEE!!
    But they will be like "SOOON"!

TheFixer27 and Rokstrmahesh like this.
  8. Silverchris

Silverchris Active Member

Is it just me or are pearl rewards for winning lower now this event started?

I got 3 stars for one battle and topped damage by long way but only got 1 pearl after watching vid, if I didn’t watch vid it would have been no pearls.

I also noticed on some of the pictures posted in this thread that people getting 1 pearl after vid when before it be 2 or 3.

Rokstrmahesh likes this.
  9. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Why so negative? I'm a Nightmare P2W player and even I'm loving these boosted rewards.

Mr. Chompers and YerJokinArnYer like this.
  10. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

Looks normal, here

11. Kraimer

Kraimer New Member

I was expecting to see some offers as well, but there is nothing..

EyesTv and super_sonic181 like this.
  12. maxusy

maxusy New Member

Unfortunately the first anniversary is not for everyone . And I paid to be VIP ... really?

logBB.jpg

Last edited: 5 May 2018
  13. Rokstrmahesh

Rokstrmahesh Active Member

Your sugar gold limit is high, we get capped at very limits, with no use. If it benifits you doesn't mean it benifits everyone.

EyesTv likes this.
  14. wreck your day

wreck your day Well-Known Member

Enforcer! And future ultimate selfish fixer >:D
    Picture_20180505_173543114.jpg
    Oh noooees and Isak is down for a 3 day training

TheFixer27, EyesTv and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  15. Scourge Argaen

Looks like you're in the infamy tanking zone bud as you're not getting stars so overall reward gain would be lower.

maxusy and EyesTv like this.
  16. EyesTv

EyesTv Member

Play BB
    [QUOTE = "EyeOfDoom, article: 130858, membre: 9354"] Toutes ces pièces en or et en sucre mais épiques apparaissent toujours en paquets de 5 :furieux:. Allons.
    Il me faudra probablement encore 50 ans pour que tout cela atteigne le niveau 40 si les magasins n'offrent que 5 à 10 pièces par expédition.
    [​IMG][/CITATION]
    Yes it's true the shop gives too little epic parts and then when there is an offer the price is abused!

The goal of x3 is that we must play less or more play because I personally play 3x less since.I think it's a shame. :/

Last edited: 5 May 2018
    Rokstrmahesh likes this.
  17. maxusy

maxusy New Member

You're right. Someone just explained to me now ... Season level is ace 1 but the infamy is in the 2000 points. I understood but I think it is very unfair not to enjoy the birthday bonus.

18. Scourge Argaen

Aye I thought the same, for those who have tried their best but been caught up in it through no fault of their own, this event will be a bit sour to them

maxusy and Fish like this.
  19. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

Nothing like pouring a little salt in the wounds of the many innocent people caught up in the anti-tanking system.

maxusy and R4Z0R like this.
  20. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

Do you have more gold and/or sugar than you would have otherwise had? (Y/N) *delete as appropriate
    If Y, you’ve had a benefit. Thank you devs.
    If N, how dare those thoughtless devs be so cruel. You’ve managed to devise a system where you’ve tripled the rewards, but given me less rewards at the same time. I demand 5 free legendaries as compensation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.