1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

100 wins in a row!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Joey who, 29 Jun 2018.

1. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

So much positivity here, YET nobody saying, "Hey my winstreak was bigger!" With proof.

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  2. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    I have a win and loss streak of 6000 battles :p

wreck your day and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  3. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

If you watch the video, you see that whilst he mainly used enforcer, he also fought a number in defender and shooter too.

TheAntiSnipe and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  4. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

I don’t believe you, I demand proof :p

NB: I’m sure you’ve had a few draws too :D

5. EduardoMeliss

EduardoMeliss Member

Obviously it has advantage for its level 40, crew training, for its cannons that take more than 2k (legendary BC and Epica Bc 4), has advantage playing against mk4 boats with less than 3k hp.
    I imagine it behind the stones hiding taking 2k hp the enemies with their guns and turning the stones.
    I imagine if the game automatically updates the boats by level, that is to say level 30 automatically all boats are updated to category mk5.
    It would end the abuse of these guys and you would actually see if they are good.
    Postscript: Abusing the events does not reach NIGHTMARE

6. ryanllts

ryanllts Active Member

guilty? non. im just say he is hiding something. nothing proves he is controling gs. but i had to say, people are not stupid.

7. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

give us a proof that he's hiding something or stay quiet
    blaming somebody without a proof and then sentencing them was normal and '50s, '60s and even part of '70s in my country during communistic reign;)
    those people usualy ended in prison (for years and in cruel conditions), uranium mines or they were even executed because someone blamed them of conspiracy and treason (these were of course fabricated) so I know (and probably everyone from post-communistic country) that judging someone just by conjectures and thoughts is really bad way to go
    so don't say
    you said that he didn't gave you a proof thus he was hiding something
    that's same as guilty until prooven innocent (and that's imho one of the biggest BS ever applicated IRL), that's not the way how things work in normal societies:)

Ænima and StrictSalmon307 like this.
  8. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    Technically we’re allowed to use whatever items we want. And besides, doing what you suggest is a lot harder than just playing normally now because they changed the matchmaking for this event.

9. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

I faced purely mk5s and some 6s which always had more hp than me. Try again.

I can't even reach nightmare because I am having trouble finding good perks to add to my weapons. My tesla shield gets 1 shot in ranked and my overboost lasts a few seconds

10. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

Come on @Joey who, tell us what you’re hiding.

Is it:
    • A third nipple?
    • The proof of the existence of Santa Claus?
    • The worlds biggest suggestive carrot?
    • KFC’s special spice mix recipe?
    • A duck that thinks it’s a horse?
    • A sixth finger?
    • A secret, evil identical twin?
    People are not stupid :rolleyes:

11. ShipCrusherCz

or maybe he's Batman?:p

12. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

Well I’ve never seen the two of them together....

13. ShipCrusherCz

that's suspicious!

Joey who IS BATMAN!!

14. ryanllts

ryanllts Active Member

u can keep defending, got nothing to do with me. its just a game and this is a forum where we discus stuff. you got your opinon and i got mine. if u trust someone doesnt mean i have to, but i can respect ur believe. remember, we are talking, dont bring your anger because someone dont believe in something, dont force me when i dont believe in ur idea, everyone have the right to doubt and question , we are not your slaves.

15. ShipCrusherCz

I never said that you can't have your opinion (I would prefer if you gave me a quotation of something I said next time)
    I am just trying to show you that saying that he's hiding something when you actually don't have proof for your claim is kinda weird and in some situations also dangerous
    I could also say that you are tanking infamy and I could say it again and again without giving any proof because it's normal as per you?

Last edited: 5 Jul 2018
    wreck your day and Ænima like this.
  16. ryanllts

ryanllts Active Member

agree, gs control is not voilating and rule. player can use whatever they want
    its a game, of cause we can use whatever we want. if theres anything player dont like, its devs right to fix
    lol,
    dangerous? r u threaten me because i m starting to believe those replies saying your friend is controling gs? threaten me just because i dont believe u, who do u think you are?

17. ShipCrusherCz

wtf, you high or what? (sorry if is this too offensive)
    he's not my friend
    I don't tend to believe anyone blindly even when I have proofs that the reality is different from his claims and this time's not an exception
    I have only proofs that he was using his best items and that he wasn't manipulating his gs so I don't see any reason why I should say that he was doing it;)
    1)it's dangerous if anyone believes you and performs any actions against person you blamed
    2)I threatened you? when? give me quote or it's just another no-proof claim...

Last edited: 5 Jul 2018
    wreck your day likes this.
  18. Ænima

Ænima Active Member

I think something here was lost in translation. He's saying it's dangerous because governments that have had that kind of "guilty until proven innocent" mentality have historically led to tyranny. I don't believe anything he said was directed to you personally. Read up on some world history and you'll see why, in a civil society, the burden of proof has to be on the side asserting guilt.

19. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Shit. You caught me :(

Ackoroth and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  20. ryanllts

ryanllts Active Member

oh i see, so all the replies on this topic saying or doubt he is controling gs is a crime?