1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

100% chance to get GREEN PERKS

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Fixer sa Recto, 9 Dec 2018.

Tags:
  1. Fixer sa Recto

Fixer sa Recto Well-Known Member

1 - maybe im planning on playing guardian
    2 - 20% doesn’t mean 100%
    3 / 4 - research your facts first before giving advice

2. Iunch

Iunch Active Member

I'm getting perk boxes because even though they're always green perks, the 20k good from a green perk is more useful than the 100 ship pieces.

I understand how probability works, that the percentage chance is the same on every spin and getting 10 greens in a row doesn't mean *the bnex one has to be blue right" but at least under the old method of "every 10th is epic" made it feel like it was at least worth opening.

3. Fixer sa Recto

Fixer sa Recto Well-Known Member

update got rare perk on 15th draw

damn

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  4. Kirk

Kirk New Member

I refuse to purchase perk boxes anymore...its almost an insulting system.
    Since I wont grind all day for 3000 coins I simply use these vents for guild quest points (more damage and kills per fight) and slowly using the coins for parts of a ship I will probably never use.
    I would rather SAVE my coins but that is not an option so I just spend on the crap I MAY use some day.
    I will NEVER use those green perks.

5. Hellcat_17

Hellcat_17 Active Member

They need to get rid of the green perks for the price they charge just because they do two things does not make them a useful premium item, nobody uses green since regular rare and epic perks are easier to come by in the market or raffle. Stop with the bs treating a green perk like it's great when it costs 60 coins to get

Sweet Leaf likes this.