1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

███ guild reform ███

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by med-sestra, 23 Apr 2019.

Tags:
  1. med-sestra

med-sestra New Member

███ guild reform ███

❶ team play gives you a 50% bonus (and not 100%).

❷ the game for the selected weapon gives x5 = 500% of the bonus (and not x10 = 1000%).

❸ Guilds in which there are no players are automatically deleted and their name becomes free.

❹ Guilds that have not done a single job for 4-5 weeks are automatically deleted and their name becomes free.

❺ enter a special window where players can search for guilds and guild heads to search for players by setting different parameters and requirements.

❻ Increase rewards for 5 or more pages of tasks, or reduce their complexity.

❼ The head of the guild receives 25% more rewards, the officer receives 10% more rewards. BUT: only if: completed 25-30 tasks +, (so that there is no speculation)

possible?

❶ Guild fee: for each completed task the guild will have to pay 2,000 gold each. (1 task = 2000 gold). all members of the guild can pay, if not pay, the lottery is inactive.
    ❷ impeach the head of the guild, in the case when 95% of the guild members press the impeachment button.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

✠ if you like the idea of supporting like, then the developers will pay attention✠

Last edited: 24 Apr 2019
  2. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Not sure I agree with any of this... can you explain why you want each?

Redneck Messiah likes this.
  3. Redneck Messiah

Redneck Messiah Well-Known Member

Agreed. First thing I see after coming back from contributing to society for a few weeks is this... most of this stuff is useless and unnecessary, and the rest is just outright making guilds worse.
    The only thing I could even consider supporting is the higher rewards for 5+ boards... and that one is the least likely to directly affect me.

Believe me, I'm all for improving guilds... but this isn't improvement.

Nikkie! and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  4. med-sestra

med-sestra New Member

these can be discarded,
    ❼ The head of the guild receives 25% more rewards, the officer receives 10% more rewards. BUT: only if: completed 25-30 tasks +, (so that there is no speculation)
    ❻ Increase rewards for 5 or more pages of tasks, or reduce their complexity.
    ☯ possible? ☯

❶ Guild fee: for each completed task the guild will have to pay 2,000 gold each. (1 task = 2000 gold). all members of the guild can pay, if not pay, the lottery is inactive.
    ❷ impeach the head of the guild, in the case when 95% of the guild members press the impeachment button.

and the rest I want because there are too many guilds with too many names, but they are dead. and it became very difficult to recruit players