1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

กєฬ รђīp ς๐๓īกg!! Finally

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by ●H€ll-Blad€●, 9 Oct 2018.

1. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

If it comes out at mk1 then everyone will be able to do seal clubbing. If a bunch of new high level players do it then the battle advantage is lost for the people already seal clubbing because their battles will be full of similar boats now. Maybe there will be some hidden benefit (to everyone except the new players - who are already screwed anyway)

2. Ho Aerp

Ho Aerp New Member

Then simply: Only 1 red slot for mk 1-3 only , 2 reds for mk4 , 3 reds for mk5 , 4 reds for mk6 and 7 .
    The attractive features in higher mks will attract players to upgrade their ship, Also if they dont, they can't seal club because there is only 1 weapon slot on their ship

JoshW likes this.
  3. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

The ship will come in at mk1, there is no way they are gonna let everyone upgrade it quickly for free, when they could be spending pearls on it.

Hopefully, the new event system will address seal clubbing. But it’s just as likely they will simply ignore it.

4. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

The seal clubbing advantage isn't in the low level boats. It's low level boats with a combination of high level weapons and training that normal players at that MK level can't compete with. Leveling all boats at once avoids this, which would pave the way to give a new boat boat at a player's legitimate MK level.

ShipCrusherCz and Fish like this.
  5. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

Yes - that’s why I said “high level players”. They are the ones with weapons and training to match the current crop of seal clubbers. Until now though, most non-seal clubbers at high enough level didn’t have an mk1 boat to do this. Now they will.
    Kind of a community policing action since devs haven’t/can’t stop it.

6. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

We can dream lol, legendary blast cannon on a mk 1 doing 800+ per shot will still destroy other mk1s

7. envylife

Ah I see... high level players who are haven't been seal clubbing can now seal club themselves... that just makes matters even worse for the seals.

I haven't been able to use my low level ship in many events now... I would get over-matched whether my items were low or high level, so I could find no useful balance. I love the idea of using limited (lower level) boats even in higher-infamy matches for a change of pace... maybe in tournaments some day.

8. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

Ahh. I see too. I worded my first post badly. Sorry for the confusion.

Maybe worse for the seals but maybe having more similar players (low boats, big weapons, high training) will give matchmaking system some ability to match those players together and away from lower level players. If only the matchmaking system didn’t live in a black box we would know. I stopped playing my low account altogether because of this.

Regardless, I’ll be buying the highest level boat that I can afford when it comes out. I’m more interested in better battles than more rewards (but better battles with better rewards would be even better :))

JoshW likes this.
  9. envylife

If the matchmaking system was public the players would help the Devs plug the holes at all levels. The only benefit of a secret matchmaking system is to give an advantage to players who figure out the secrets, leaving everyone else out in the cold. Maybe hard-core gamers like these built-in advantages, but I think a well known system is more fair.

ShipCrusherCz and Fish like this.
  10. FirnenAhead

FirnenAhead Well-Known Member

And we have a winner.

11. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

I'm guessing you saw this:

12. HAPPY SITHSHA

HAPPY SITHSHA Well-Known Member

Well,me and @ViscountSniffit correctly guessed the stats of the Interceptor.
    Screenshot_20181015-220145.jpg
    Hats off to @ViscountSniffit and also to @HAPPY SITHSHA for guessing that correctly.:):cool::cool:

13. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

This kind of sucks lol. I spent tons of pearls completing 25 retrainings recently and scrapped everything that conflicted with my main loadouts including a legendary EC and quite a few level 20-30 epics :(

Sidd gamer likes this.
  14. Jimbot

Jimbot Well-Known Member

Hold on, it looks like there are no more tiers to item upgrading. Does that mean I can build my t5 rare ex cannon, and t5 rare swift torp now? YES YES YES

15. KINGIVANOV

KINGIVANOV Well-Known Member

Teenager
    What’s that in the lower left corner??

Attached Files:

16. SeaNavy

SeaNavy Well-Known Member

Gatling gun?

Paragon and FirnenAhead like this.
  17. FirnenAhead

FirnenAhead Well-Known Member

I sincerely expect them to release at least another ship during the next month. Maybe Halloween would be the perfect time to release the curser. I'm so hyped with the "name" they gave to the update :rolleyes::rolleyes:

18. Mad_Bulls_007

Mad_Bulls_007 Well-Known Member

I'm guessing there won't be any seal clubbing in the coming update as there is no ship mk now, But instead its 50 lvls. I don't really know how we are gonna get matched though, in events. We have to wait and see for that. But hopefully the match making would be far better than what it is today.

Finally i gotta say that, this update is heading towards the right direction for sure. :D

Sidd gamer likes this.
  19. envylife

Yes... I think the Devs checked in the beta code for EventMatchmaker(tm) for this event. It's the worst matchmaking I've seen since the first few events.

But yes, I think this update is heading in the right direction.