1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice
Bennunator
Last Activity:
5 Jun 2018
Birthday:
18 Nov 1989 (Age: 34)

Share This Page

Bennunator

Moderator, Male, 34

Bennunator was last seen:
5 Jun 2018
    1. ...darktail...
      ...darktail...
      I wish I could find one but its really low the chance to find one!
      But I have to play more! I'm going to be patient and waiting for the day I'd find one! Also I wanna thank you for the amazing games we plays together! Thanks and please make this game more amazing!
    2. ...darktail...
      ...darktail...
      Hi bennunator I think you know me from the game.I have an idea for an update Its just an opinion :)
      I think a lot about it and I think is a good thing to make the players play more!
      I saw the legendary items are really OP so I thought a if this items could be available from a special high of infamity or level and doing soo players could which are playing from a long period could have a chance to find one!
    3. Naveen
      Naveen
      Hy I am getting sone problem in game.
      I am playing from long time and I am on 25 level I not get any Legendary and epic weapons .
      Plz give the weapons
      1. The Otherguy
        The Otherguy
        That wouldn't be fair now would it? Rares are fine. Keep grinding and be patient. And have you seen @P0rthos? He has been playing for, for, years? A year? A long time.
        11 Jul 2017
        sjbj6430 and MDee like this.
    4. Scott Ries
      Scott Ries
      Didnt u have a beasty destroyer during soft launch?

-Arrrrr Mate
    5. Rayudu
      Rayudu
      How can I upload vedios of my game play. It is not allowing me. Saying file too large. Would u please help me
    6. DarkOwl360
      DarkOwl360
      Sorry for the personal note, but not sure who to reach out to. I began playing about 10 days ago. Since the update today, when I attack, I am getting no stars. sugar or gold. I can have the most hits, kills, etc and get the victory, but still the only thing I am getting is a single pearl. Can you advise who I can contact to find out what is going on? Thanks.
    7. Sir_OzZy
      Sir_OzZy
      Hey B. Why i cant buy a weapon that i allready have if i want it to evolv it ??
    8. Harshuuuuuu
      Harshuuuuuu
      My account was suspened today ... for my infamy tanking ... but had to drop so my small brother can play ... i just permenantly dropped .....!! I need my suspension to go out soon
    9. Harshuuuuuu
      Harshuuuuuu
      It is affecting me a lottttttt in my progress plz help me out sir
    10. Harshuuuuuu
      Harshuuuuuu
      My account was suspened today ... for my infamy tanking ... but had to drop so my small brother can play ... i just permenantly dropped .....!! I need my suspension to go out soon
    11. Daniel Bastos
      Daniel Bastos
      Olá Senhor Administrador. Minha Conta Foi Suspensa Por 7 Dias. Baixei minha infamia para Gravar um Video de "Dicas para Iniciantes". Sou YouTube e não posso ficar sem Jogar. Gravo vídeos toda semana De Battle Bay e Assim Divulgo o Game. Espero por Respostas. Meu Nick: Daniel Bastos
      YouTube Channel: Daniel Bastos Battle Bay
    12. Kitterini
      Kitterini
      Greetings Fixer buddy!

Can see you (or another moderator) deleted my thread about one of the most notorious infamy dropping + loosing on purpose players ---The name starts with a B & contains alot of exclamation marks.

I look forward to seeing action taken towards the player, if Zeus claim that loosing on purpose being a banable offense holds any value.
      Regards - Lasse
    13. Fanar
      Fanar
      Fanar

Hay Bennunator I was playing yesterday and I came across the a hacker and i recorded everything can you help me this is the link to the vedio https://youtu.be/OJMocB5gMWc
    14. GhostYasuo
      GhostYasuo
      Hello Bennunator.Can you please tell me if the friend chat issues is being looked into?It has been more than a day since the issue started and its annoying to have to keep restarting the game to chat/fleet up Thank you, GhostYasuo
      1. Bennunator
        Bennunator
        Hi there! It is. Should get it sorted out really soon.
        12 Jun 2017
        Scrublordmasternub likes this.
      2. GhostYasuo
        GhostYasuo
        Thank you!!! :)
        12 Jun 2017
    15. TheAntiSnipe
      TheAntiSnipe
      Hi there, Can you please review the post "Repeating cannon"? I commented on it a while ago. Please give your opinion, it would be appreciated.
    16. loganthegreatone
      loganthegreatone
      guys i purchased blast cannon special offer but its been a month i didn't get any other offer. i want to know that when will i get another special offer.?
    17. Elena
      Elena
      Здравствуйте, очень часто за победу не дают дурную славу ! Исправьте пожалуйста!!!
    18. KingRijo
      KingRijo
      What is the point of Having a guild? I don't see any benefits with it? And it would be great if we can have a team battle of 5 members each. Kindly look into it. Thanks
      1. Quyền long
        Quyền long
        chào a
        11 Jun 2017
    19. Alexandr
      Alexandr
      Hello! Can't write in the General chat, why? Please help! My room in the game #QCXWRKJJ
    20. dean
      dean
      how do I block a player. so I don't end on same team ? #GREG (B E R T S) x3 games now. he does nothing stays and dies without firing a shot
  • About

Birthday:
    18 Nov 1989 (Age: 34)