1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice
Zeus
Last Activity:
12 Mar 2019
QA Lead

Share This Page

Zeus

Developer, Male, from Helsinki, Finland

nerf nerf nerf 5 Apr 2017

Zeus was last seen:
12 Mar 2019
    1. Duck!!
      Duck!!
      มันส์
    2. Sir_OzZy
      Sir_OzZy
      Why am not getting anystars when i win. And att 19k dmg ive got only 4k gold whats worng
    3. AVID
    4. AVID
      AVID
      please fix defender in this update... unable to turn nor go speed, easy hitting by enemies...
    5. SALadriel
      SALadriel
      :( unban
      unban please
    6. HaLongBay1
      HaLongBay1
      - Can U log into my account name HaLongBay1 And Delete All My Device current in my account pls
      - I Got Hacked and everyday i lose all my weapon over and over and i tried every security and still didn't work at all
    7. *Rubber Duck*
      *Rubber Duck*
      Hey Zeus , idk if u guys have seen the baewatch tournement stuff in the forums but i had a question for u guys about pinning a post of ours to general discusion for the community to find info on it easly as we are trying to do this for the community
      1. • Percy • likes this.
      2. *Rubber Duck*
        *Rubber Duck*
        Would that be possible?
        4 Sep 2017
        • Percy • likes this.
      3. *Rubber Duck*
        *Rubber Duck*
        If there Is a way in can talk to someone directly about it that would be great, in game, email or something.
        4 Sep 2017
        • Percy • likes this.
    8. Raphael
      Raphael
      Olá Zeus ,queria saber se é possível recuperar meus itens que eu quebrei quando perdi a cabeça. Eu queria muito voltar a jogar . Não queria criar outra conta. Então queria saber se isso é possível repor os itens principais que eu quebrei . Ou então zerar a infâmia pra min conseguir voltar do 0 sem precisar criar outra ACC
    9. SavvasKir
    10. Khalid
      Khalid
      need help Zeus I can't play the game anymore it keeps loading then disconnect by itself... How do I fix this ??????
    11. Seafarer12345
      Seafarer12345
      Hi Zeus. I invited you to look at a thread I made about suggestions that I have. Miika and other administrators are also invited. Could you look at it when you have time? Thanks.
    12. AVID
      AVID
      i am not getting ads from 3 days..no one responding..
      i am loosing gold...
      i am getting back in training
    13. Dipesh Thapa
      Dipesh Thapa
      It automatically crashed please help
    14. Antonio martinez
      Antonio martinez
      Arregla mi cuenta que está pasando no obtengo estrellas ni oro ni azúcar tengo membresia vip y no me sirve como pido un. Reembolso
    15. REDBIRDTHELEGEND
      REDBIRDTHELEGEND
      Just wondering when fleeting with 3 people might be a thing because not just me but people have 3 friends, do you also think you could add a game mode to test for 1 week maybe a 3v3 or fleet teams vs each other. Ps love the game and I will keep battling in the bay 4 long time to come.
    16. Seawolf
      Seawolf
      Hallo Zeus, IT can Not be, in a fight i make the Most damage of all Fighters and I be the last ohne on the List and I get only 9000 gold. Thats Not funny! Please help me if you can! Normaly i like the Game!
    17. Steven
      Steven
      Just wanted to stop by and thank y'all for ur responses in the update thread...great game and I love it. Iv posted a few videos trying to help show players that low lol healers still work even after the nerf....but some ppl still don't understand u goda play smart.
      - Rubber Duck-
    18. Makeloa
      Makeloa
      Trick Question: will I get ban for buying a mk.4 shooter since im in the 500 - 600 block? I been in this area for about a month. Yah I Know I seem lame being stuck here
    19. Romario
      Romario
      Nick name BR_ROMAS . EMAIL; rspiscinas2015@gmail.com
    20. Romario
      Romario
      ... I did not expect this update since I expected improvements and battle guilds, I hope they fix this error, I do not intend to give up because I love this game.
  • About

QA Lead