1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice
Zeus
Last Activity:
12 Mar 2019
QA Lead

Share This Page

Zeus

Developer, Male, from Helsinki, Finland

nerf nerf nerf 5 Apr 2017

Zeus was last seen:
12 Mar 2019
    1. Romario
      Romario
      About the new battlhe bay update? ...unacceptable * . * Ruined the only boat I usually play in the speeder case, I spent a lot on this boat, gold, sugar, time and the main one of all that is money in specie ... in total I spent R $ 620 Real (BRL) (USD) 188.2
    2. inder
      inder
      Hey zues what if sniper only did critical hit damage when atleast a certain distance away or hits the ship dead front or back not from the sides . Myabe when sniper can't be seen this critical hit damage when they are just few inches away anytime is not sniper like behaviour. Hope u read it and give it a thought
    3. EndWaller
      EndWaller
      Hello, I was in a battle with a speed hacker, don't know where to report him so i'll just do it here. His name is Calipso. and his player tag is #SBRBZFWD. I saw him speed hacking and turned on my screen recorder here is the link to the video https://youtu.be/V7PRt_Fa23w.
    4. Mr.rich
      Mr.rich
      Ready to play
    5. Daniel Bastos
      Daniel Bastos
      Olá Senhor Zeus. Minha Conta Foi Suspensa por 7 Dias Injustamente. Fui Suspenso porque baixei minha Infâmia para Gravar um Video de "Dicas para Iniciantes". Sou YouTube divulgo o Battle Bay no meu Canal e posto videos toda semana Abrindo Container Épico e Ajudando iniciantes e Batalhas. Meu Nick é "Daniel Bastos YT". Aguardo Resposta Por Favor.
      1. Romario likes this.
    6. ImmaCerealKillerBay
      ImmaCerealKillerBay
      Hi Zeus.I recently spotted a hacker in battle using speed hacks.I killed him before in a battle.If possible, please ban him.His in game name is JackSparrow47.
    7. RTS2
      RTS2
      Hello..
      I wrote a global chat blog and saved a different account on my account. I did not know that it was forbidden to make a clear command with a friend. You can review the Tum game log. It will certainly not be. Can you help me with removing the ban and putting the account back into the game
      Email adress: tolgauysal64@gmail.com
      Nicname:RTS2
      Thank you
    8. BirdFly
      BirdFly
      If you give warning but not ban I'll fckin destroy your daughers clitoris I swear
    9. BirdFly
      BirdFly
      ready for the ban bro
      bring it
    10. FrugalWhythe
      FrugalWhythe
      Hello Zeus!Will you ever add trading system into the game?
    11. Piscesn
      Piscesn
      I think I made some mistakes. I want to ask how long my ban will be.
    12. AndreisHigh
      AndreisHigh
      Hello Zeus! Why am i still in challenger league if my infamy is 800?
    13. Alexandr
      Alexandr
      Hello! Can't write in the General chat, why? Please help! My room in the game #QCXWRKJJ
    14. Elkardirov
      Elkardirov
      Bonsoir je me permets de vous contacter car j'ai des idées afin de vous aider à améliorer quelques petites détails est ce que ce serait possible de faire faire des battle par niveau de capitaine par exemple les niveaux 1 peuvent tomber contre des niveaux 2 et ainsi de suite et dans votre calendrier rajouté quelques pack genre au bout du 7ème jours de connexion un pack épique
    15. Qwertyuiopasdfghjkl
      Qwertyuiopasdfghjkl
      I have a suggestion for update 2.4
      Homing Torpedoes
      Locking charge: 5 secs
      Low damage
    16. Rahumath
      Rahumath
      Yo umm.. So is it possible to fleet up with more than one person at the same time
    17. Sidz
      Sidz
      Sorry addressing directly. Is there a list of the perks available in the game?
    18. Alpha.BK
      Alpha.BK
      Please,how can i join a guilde ?
      1. Rahumath
        Rahumath
        Easy ! find a guild which isn't full and join
        19 May 2017
    19. Prince Christian
      Prince Christian
      Please help me, I dont know how to upgrade my sniper cannon to tier 2 for it needs another one. How?
    20. OopsV1
      OopsV1
      Sorry Zeus for the horrible comments I've said. I've moved passed the issue I was having, and wasn't having the greatest of days so I hope we both can be friends and Battle the Waters together!!!! Long live Battle Bay!!!!!!
  • About

QA Lead