1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Grand_Paladin

1. The Grim Repair
    The Grim Repair
    Never say never - it's possible there might be balance changes. What would be your top changes you'd like to see and why?
    9 Mar 2019
    Grand_Paladin, Nikkie! and Ultrah like this.
  2. Grand_Paladin
    Grand_Paladin
    To defender, the issue with the ship is that once u find urself in bad position u r dead , u cant retread and their speed makes it easy to finish them fast. I think the ship needs 2 things:
    more speed to 1.49 or 1.5
    make the bolster armor a 1 slot point item , but nerf it a bit to adjust if guardians decided to use 3 at the same time.
    11 Mar 2019
    Nikkie! likes this.
  3. Grand_Paladin
    Grand_Paladin
    Although some adjustments might seem alot on the 1st look but its also important to remember one thing, there are 3 factors in this game , fire power, survivability and mobility. Each one of those represent the strength of different ships, blue ships , should have good survivability, and the defender is so far from that.
    11 Mar 2019
    Nikkie! likes this.
  4. Grand_Paladin
    Grand_Paladin
    In general: for some reason people seem to be afraid of playing ranked ..lol, competitiveness is good, but not when its in a stressful way the way ranked works is good for some people ( i like it) many however feel stressed because of it, make other parallel points system ( in casual for example) where u get point by winning and lose nothing by losing to make people play more
    11 Mar 2019
    Nikkie! likes this.
  5. Grand_Paladin
    Grand_Paladin
    ( a system for those who want to play actively without the stress of losing ) simply by the end of the season the people with the most wins( i.e. the most active) get leg perks for example or whatever reward.By that u get a mode for grinder, and for competitive players as well. And from time to time we still have events.
    11 Mar 2019
    Nikkie! likes this.
  6. Grand_Paladin
    Grand_Paladin
    As for general balancing, fixers now are enjoying a good time ..lol,, basically because the ships that were able to play aggressively and effectively can no more do the same tactics. Some minor balances to fixing items and and buffing the ships that play aggressively should be enough.
    11 Mar 2019
  7. Grand_Paladin
    Grand_Paladin
    #I think tesla shilds needs a small hp buff.
    #Mines need to work differently, not nerf the dmg, just make it work differently, in small maps like the ones we have in this game, sometimes its not fun when the map is fully covered with mines. I dont know if u can implement that or not, but for example lets say the mine would have an area of X and u cant toss another mine in that area.
    11 Mar 2019
    Nikkie! likes this.
  8. Grand_Paladin
    Grand_Paladin
    11 Mar 2019
    Nikkie! likes this.
  9. Grand_Paladin
    Grand_Paladin
    Something important as well , i remeber that people loved the bandage bug when they kept healing ,when u 1st released the hctdm event , i would try to use that.
    11 Mar 2019
    Nikkie! likes this.