1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by R4Z0R

1. TheAntiSnipe
    TheAntiSnipe
    Haha duel me, I'll see what Ican do ;-)
    28 Jan 2019
    Nikkie! and R4Z0R like this.
  2. R4Z0R
    R4Z0R
    what about the GS disparity and also the skill disparity... :(
    28 Jan 2019
    Nikkie! and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  3. TheAntiSnipe
    TheAntiSnipe
    The duel is for me to understand your ability as a player and what skill I can make you develop in order to make your secret art :D
    28 Jan 2019
  4. R4Z0R
    R4Z0R
    ok what time zone ru? not sure but im allowed to game tonight so around 8pm Perth Australian time?
    28 Jan 2019
    Nikkie! and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  5. TheAntiSnipe
    TheAntiSnipe
    +5:30 GMT, available at 2100-2200 hours IST
    28 Jan 2019
  6. R4Z0R
    R4Z0R
    Perth is 2hrs n 30 mins ahead of ist so...can u be on at around 6-7 IST? it will be my 8-9 Perth time
    28 Jan 2019
    TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  7. TheAntiSnipe
    TheAntiSnipe
    Gotta study, man... We'll manage something
    28 Jan 2019
    The Otherguy, Nikkie! and R4Z0R like this.
  8. R4Z0R
    R4Z0R
    totally understand, yr 12 starting for me in a week ill have to cut all gaming and I feel like its gunna be hell but I can't do shitall about it...ill be on every night so ill see if I can get lucky and hit u one of the nights this week :)
    28 Jan 2019
    TheAntiSnipe likes this.