1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice
Bennunator
Last Activity:
5 Jun 2018
Birthday:
18 Nov 1989 (Age: 34)

Share This Page

Bennunator

Moderator, Male, 34

Bennunator was last seen:
5 Jun 2018
    1. Epekka
      Epekka
      Where are you?
    2. SgtSwamp
      SgtSwamp
      Hi Bennunator,
      I submitted a ticket with Rovio and they just told me to reach out to a forum moderator. I was wanting to change my forum account name to SgtSwamp to reflect my in game name. Would you be able to help me with that?

Thanks
    3. Kadir Sayyed
      Kadir Sayyed
      Hi Bennunator, by mistakenly my nephew scraped all of my weapons. Is there any way I can get it back ? I am a VIP member. I don't needs parts I need my weapons back. Can you Please help me out with it ?

My account is: b28f3f32-904b-4e01-bacb-b3fe9a3703e1
      In-game name: • HITMAN •
      Tag: #CYLSTSPB
      1. The Otherguy
        The Otherguy
        Whoops, thats too bad. No chance of getting them back... Unfortunately, the devs have a strict no un-scrapping policy. :(
        26 May 2018
    4. Surajsr//1
      Surajsr//1
      Hey i am banned from gloabl chat for 12 days now. Reason being i harrased someone. But the guy I fought with used to be my friend and he pissed me off out of the game. So that was all anger. I am sorry for picking that fight on battle bay chat though. Let me get the access to glibal chat. I need to recruit for my guild ok.
    5. loganthegreatone
      loganthegreatone
      bennunator,
      i have been playing battle bay from the 1st day it was release for android. since then, i dont get any x10 special offer. i want to buy that offer but it didnt come please help me
    6. Anand Vamshi
      Anand Vamshi
      Im Not Able To Buy VIP Sub Why ???, Its Showing Not Eligible Only For VIP Other Purchases Going Well
    7. SharkEmperor9752
      SharkEmperor9752
      Is there a photo of Mk7 Speeder? I was wondering if you knew because you are a moderator. Thanks.
    8. HitNrun505
      HitNrun505
      Is there a way I can get off your Nerf list? Please
    9. The Otherguy
      The Otherguy
      Happy Birthday!
      Thank-you for you service.
      ;)
    10. Ravindra Singh
      Ravindra Singh
      Really tired now.... plz see this...
      And loading of weapons become poor.... some time get more time and and sometime don't even dmg opponent even after hit..
      Many of my frnds leave this game just bcoz of it... plz look into this matter...
      Or suddenly all become too good..so i can't able to win the matches..
      Hope for a positive and fair solution from you..
    11. Ravindra Singh
      Ravindra Singh
      Bro... i knw u r working hard to make game fair.. but see my matches... last month i m at 2100+ infamy... and not able to touch 2000 now.. and players below me are at... 2800+ now...
      What type of match making it is... plz resolve it
    12. Dęę Måçk
      Dęę Måçk
      Any idea on eta from HQ when bugs on IOS platform 10.3 will be worked out yet........?
    13. winterIsComing
      winterIsComing
      Hii i want to restart the game in my ipad but it starting from my previous progress...
      How i can i restrat that game again
    14. Ravindra Singh
      Ravindra Singh
      Most of our guild member including me.. . Facing problem of game become slow... speed, turret rotation speed... everything... it's annoying... plz resolve it.. last update creates all problem... plz look into matter.. so we can enjoy playing... bcoz of slowdown problem.. we can't fight to our efficiency... I went down to 1000 infamy from 2200... it take me 3 week to again built my infamy.. plz plz resolve it
    15. Fahim
      Fahim
      Bro, what's the problem with the guild? Guild page is not loading and i found myself out of my clan suddenly.
    16. Desirè
      Desirè
      I’m stuck. Please help lol. I left my guild just as it was crashing. Now it says I’m in a guild but I’m not. It says I can create but won’t let me.
    17. TAUSIF AHMED
    18. CN•Aslan
    19. AVID
      AVID
      One more bug we caught...the exact problem when it was coming.
      Open ur weapon try evolve even its not there and click shop there...see the home screen of game
      Any weapon Evolve + shop = home screen ships blackout...
      Hope u fix this now...as we find exact bug...why its was happening
    20. AVID
      AVID
  • About

Birthday:
    18 Nov 1989 (Age: 34)