1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Disguised

1. The Otherguy
    The Otherguy
    Thank-you. It took 4 min so I was pleased.
    6 Oct 2017
    Disguised likes this.
  2. Disguised
    Disguised
    Wow, 4 minutes. that's quick.
    6 Oct 2017
  3. The Otherguy
    The Otherguy
    I know where to get all the pics, and I already have most on my PC, so I just pasted everything together...
    6 Oct 2017
    Bradley Thorinsson likes this.
  4. The Otherguy
    The Otherguy
    Question: If your name is Torpp, then why do you have Napalm for your profile pic?
    6 Oct 2017
    Bradley Thorinsson and Disguised like this.
  5. Disguised
    Disguised
    Idk. I set my name to Torpp at first because I had no idea what else to set it too, and at the moment I liked torpedoes. Then I just made a cool picture of the napalm in the crew tree, and made it my profile pic.
    7 Oct 2017
  6. The Otherguy
    The Otherguy
    It's not bad at all.
    7 Oct 2017
    Bradley Thorinsson likes this.
  7. Disguised
    Disguised
    I remember I made my profile pic when my game was glitching and half the pictures were black (i.e. background of perks, background in the crew training tab, many of the characters and more), and then I found the napalm, and it looked really cool.
    7 Oct 2017