1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Evolution.

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by pcRazen, 15 Jan 2018.

1. pcRazen

pcRazen Member

Just a quick noob question. Can a tier 5 weapon be evolved to the next rarity of weapon. Like can a tier 5 rare be evolved to a tier 1 epic?. I do hope this a true ability. Otherwise I have no idea how I am going to make a legendary.

2. Rivet

Rivet Active Member

.... :O
    You didn't know this?
    You can't
    ...not yet. Some developers have said they're considering it ;)

...and to think you've been playing for 7 months :D

Rainbow Warrior and The Otherguy like this.
  3. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I'm not surprised... it takes 9 months to get to level 40+, when most players start qualifying for T5.

The Otherguy likes this.
  4. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

I wouldnt upgrade a T5 Rare to a T1 epic.
    The amount of parts and sugar gone into the T5 rare is worth much more than the T1 epic.
    We do need a way of getting more epic duplicates, but I think we are selling ourselves short if this is the solution.

5. Zachiderp

Zachiderp Well-Known Member

What I don't understand is that you have to be level 40 to start qualifying for T5. Commons and Uncommons are already useless at this point so why use them? Rares can only get you so far before you're pummeled by whales ;-;

6. pcRazen

pcRazen Member

If you cant evolve t5. What is the point of all these darn powercells i wont be using.. if not item evolution. Lets atleast get power cell fusion? Fuse like 10 greens to get a blue?...

Idk.. just seems like this game is going to be completely useless once i get to lvl 50. Because i will have nothing to do but pray to RNGesus... and that is utter b.s.

F2p needs ways to progress to keep interested.. if i cant improve my weapons.. thats when any normal person would say its time to quit..

Not to mention i have like 6 thousand white powercells. I was hoping to level up white items once i unlock t5 weapons to start working rowards my first legendary... i see rovio is trying ro keep legendary from me now.. aswell as flood me trash... i give this game 2 months to fix this or im out.

7. pcRazen

pcRazen Member

Totally worth it.. all for the legendary bro.. i will do whatever it takes. Except be pay2play

8. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

The Otherguy likes this.
  9. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    You need a level 24 (t2) legy do slightly surpass level 50 epic. Level 10 legy = level 41 (t5) epic.

10. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

Ha ha then my legendary would always be better than urs until u get to level 40. Sweet

The Otherguy and Rainbow Warrior like this.
  11. Rainbow Warrior

Since my epic explosive and my epic flare are lvl 40 already, well, okay :D

The Otherguy and vis1234567899 like this.
  12. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

I was talking to the Otherguy and anyway ur training is probably better so ur epics would be better.;););)

Last edited: 15 Jan 2018
    The Otherguy and Rainbow Warrior like this.
  13. Rainbow Warrior

Oh, sorry

vis1234567899 likes this.
  14. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Rares are solid considering Rare 50 is as strong as a Legendary 1. More importantly, you will be able to build any L50 item you want, but won't have that choice with Lendendaries. Personally I'd rather use a Rare 50 of my choice rather than a Legendary of something I don't like to play with.

It takes 100 power cells to make a single T5 item. It takes time to accumulate them, and time to level up training. By the time you are ready just cross your fingers you have enough cells to move forward.

The Otherguy likes this.
  15. ryanllts

ryanllts Active Member

let do some math, lv40 rare need 10m gold, an it is near the power of lv 27 epic which needs 25m gold to lv up. so base on gold, lv 50 rare should evolve into lv 21 epic.

vis1234567899 likes this.
  16. pcRazen

pcRazen Member

If i were evolving a weapon to legendary. It would be because i have atleast three to do so. I am not gonna just get rid of my strongest weapons.

I have 2 lvl 40 uncommon sniper cannons and was working on my third because i was hoping i could evolve them all and start working on a t5 rare sniper cannon. And then once i have 2-3 lvl 50 rares, i would start working towards my epic. Then once i have tons of epics well batta bing batta boom. Time to make a legendary.

Its a process i had planned out.not just trade a lvl 50 for a lvl 1.

I play smart. And no matter the game i always progress slow.

17. c3n3

c3n3 Well-Known Member

They should eliminate rarity all together and just have commons be the base item then once you get the "common" item to mk2 or so it turns to a green "uncommon" keeping the mk level and stats just changing color. Then you get it up to mk3 and it turns into a blue "rare", same for mk4 it turns purple but then for "legendary" it has to be mk8 before it turns gold and this could go all the way to mk12 which would correspond to a tier 5 legendary, parts usage could be kept the same or there could be a universal part type. You can still collect legendary pieces and Rare and epic pieces, it will just craft a gun starting at their respective mk. You could even have to require higher mk duplicates (let's say you need a mk2 item to evolve a mk4 item) and amount of duplicates to evolve weapons further which will keep balance in the challenge of getting high quality stuff. This will just allow you with time and commitment to earn the best overall things rather than waiting for the rng to give you those legendary pieces.

pcRazen likes this.
  18. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

If you scrap a t5 Rare, then I think you have a reasonable chance of hitting an Epic piece... that’s about as good as it gets.

I probably would do it, if I needed a duplicate for an Epic that was already upgraded.

My best weapon is currently a level 30 epic Exploding Cannon. If I had a t5 Rare that I could exchange for a t1 epic, to get my ExC to level 40, I’d do it in a heartbeat.

Babablacksheep likes this.