1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

YSL and Arctic.. couple of cool cats.

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Flynndawg, 18 Dec 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

This is against forum rules. How people play is up to them. And what weapons they fire and where they go on the map.

Considering both these players ended up in top 20 league highest infsmy. To shame them is stupid.

Also they are doing guild quests to win on fixer. Rewards only given to winning.
    Original poster. Lots of hater ade from u recently. Knock it off. U are a nice person. Taking this game too seriously.
    @The Grim Repair
    Please shut this forum thread for clear violation of calling out players by name and shaming them with video.

2. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    Actually, you are technically not allowed to play with without trying your best to win. I understand the guild questing thing, but thats not at all what this post is about. The post isn't meant to be malicious which it seems you are taking it that way, rather its meant to call them out and tell them to quit it.

To say its stupid to shame somebody because they are "top 20 in the league" is giving them a free pass which we should not do.

3. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

So because you make it to top 20 you are allowed to purposely lose games which is against the rules?

Interesting...

4. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

Pathetic behaviour..
    The lads upstairs should probably rethink the fleeting rules though. At a combined lost infamy of a whole nightmare league player at reset (2000 each) they really shouldn't be fleeting at the start of season.

5. Fin-

Fin- Active Member

Hahaha i know that guys feeling.
    This game got bored. Give us 5vs5 mod or something new, @devs xD

6. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

Nobody purposely looses. Again to name names is against forum rules.

For those who want to complain about a specific battle that's where the in game report button is used for. Issue a report. And devs will check it out.

As for anyone here. I can find many battles where I though there performance as sub optimal to their best. I have even chewed out the original poster once about not getting healed at the proper moment in pm.
    He said I didn' see what he was seeing and that he did His best.
    And I dropped it.
    The shamed fixers in this post aren' fixers by traded. And shouldn' be expected to be as good as the best fixer in the game. Who made this forum posting subject. Known for having the highest heals out of anyone in the bay.
    My bigger point is stop naming names.
    Use the report button. As stop the shaming. It's lame. I know from first hand experience.
    If u want to blame anything. Blame quests.

7. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

@The Grim Repair
    Please shut This forum down. It is naming names and meant for shaming.

8. FirnenAhead

FirnenAhead Well-Known Member

No fixers named in this thread. They're speeders and they're intentionally and shamelessly letting their team die, even saying "negative" wtf. It's so annoying.

9. Siruslexusaten

Siruslexusaten New Member

So... they did attack correct?.. they didn't float?..
    This a name calling thread simply because you added their names and are calling them out. If you are angry you lost that's fine but you included a video.

*JAWS* likes this.
  10. Evilchicken235

Evilchicken235 Well-Known Member

CSIE Student
    When it happened to you, you cried a river.
    Now you’re saying “How people play is up to them. And what weapons they fire and where they go on the map.”
    I’ve even seen you encourage others to post on forums in VIP chat to shame publicly even though you know it’s wrong. How hypocritical is that?
    You’ve got no say in this jaws.

11. Miku Da Yo 39

Miku Da Yo 39 Well-Known Member

If two Duct tape fixers sat in a corner fleeted and let their team die they would be reported and banned. These guys are doing the same thing but because they got rep they get a get out of jail free card?

Hey sewah let's copy these guys, according to forum guys we are in the CLEAR!

Kalbs, Babablacksheep and Ian like this.
  12. ArctiC

ArctiC Active Member

We sincerely apologised to flynn about the misconduct so the matter was sorted out in the game itself and it wasn’t necessary to bring it up on forums!

YSL & I were just trying to have fun because we hardly get to fleet throughtout the season. A fleet match around 5.5k infamy takes minimum 20 minutes.

Lastly I have a question! Joey who is Joey?? I have never seen you in any of my battles how can you accuse Ysl or me of tanking infamy. #Hatersgonnahate.

*This post is nothing more than an attention seeking post wherein the creator of the posts says “They wont do crap but delete it”* LMAO!!

Attached Files:

Last edited: 18 Dec 2017
    Arrow--> and *JAWS* like this.
  13. Gnu

Gnu Well-Known Member

Games
    Again, I've been in a situation with this just recently.. Name-calling isn't allowed on the forums. Even by name, or replay it is not allowed.
    Please read the code of conduct before posting any threads.

https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/please-read-fair-play-policy-code-of-conduct-in-game.13346/

That's basically saying that you have no respect against other people's opinions. You won't allow them to share their point of view of the discussion.

This thread will be locked, and deleted by the developers because you mentioned names and a replay..

ok

*JAWS* likes this.
  14. FirnenAhead

FirnenAhead Well-Known Member

15. Evilchicken235

Evilchicken235 Well-Known Member

CSIE Student
    No, you misunderstood.
    It means he is in no position to state what he stated due to previous actions resulting in where everything he stated is contradictory.

Babablacksheep likes this.
  16. Gnu

Gnu Well-Known Member

Games
    But still, that stands as his own opinion, whether or not of his actions before. Everyone has a right of say.

17. Crashedup

Crashedup Well-Known Member

Whats the purpose of posting a thread that will get deleted mind you not closed ( as all other threads are) as soon as a devs sees this.
    It was done yesterday by miika to post by memorize regarding another rebz player.

Last edited: 18 Dec 2017
    Arrow--> likes this.
  18. Flynndawg

Flynndawg Well-Known Member

deleted my video link. Deleted the ss.

Mods can close this thread out. Hopefully folks continue to report them in game. I’ve blocked them and jaws. I don’t need to be friends with folks who cuss me out in game.

The Otherguy likes this.
  19. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

That' sad Flynn,
    Been nothing but respectful here.
    And think u are a nice guy. Except just way too hot on this subject.
    Much respect.

20. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Pay attention then. Was around 3400-3600 last season and you guys were doing same shit, using low level items to lose. I don't hate anyone, plus there is another video of you guys in this forum.
    #Growup.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.