1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Voice Adjusting the sails

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by The Grim Repair, 22 Nov 2017.

1. kurdish bndo

kurdish bndo Active Member

I already said that here in a diffrent account
    And better if a player got disconnected when other players are already killed one of them with the highest damage control the ship unless if there was anther killed player used the same ship

2. Hackerbee034

Hackerbee034 New Member

The Grim Repair and Mr.FixIt.Nsk like this.
  3. A55A51N

A55A51N Well-Known Member

Student
    I hope you are kidding. But if you are seriously suggesting this, don’t think that it will be added in the next 100 years of this game

FirnenAhead likes this.
  4. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Well, removing the warnings will make mortar too OP in lower and mid game, perhaps even in late game.

And your suggestions for game development will be considered, stick around on the forum!

Rumpelstiltskin likes this.
  5. TTrain

TTrain Member

An in-game notification sound when somebody requests to fleet with you. As well as a sound when you receive a personal message!

• This could be a setting in the options menu so so it could be turned on/off, in case you are someone who receives a ton of unwanted fleet requests/personal messages.
    • You could also have a sub-setting that could allow you to only have the notification sound be heard when you get a fleet request/personal message from guild-mates.
    • Or you could have different sounds for guild-mates/friends/non-friends.

I can't tell you how many times I'll just be sitting there with BB open and not paying attention to it like a doomaus, and I look down and realized a guild-mate requested to fleet with me 10 minutes ago. I would love this! Hopefully I'm not the only one ;):cool:

The Grim Repair and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  6. TheAntiSnipe

+1 on that mate!

Rumpelstiltskin and TTrain like this.
  7. TTrain

TTrain Member

OOPS! I forgot one other one!
    PLLEEEAASEEE...
    COLOR mines, or make them distinguishable some other way, so we know if they were dropped by FRIENDS or UN-FRIENDS!!!

Tmfh67401 and Mr.FixIt.Nsk like this.
  8. Fixer sa Recto

Fixer sa Recto Well-Known Member

Kindly make the fleet button unavailable when infamy difference exceeds 800 :cool:

Tmfh67401 and Mr.FixIt.Nsk like this.
  9. TheAntiSnipe

Has been suggested before. That would nerf mines into oblivion tho, and it's not like they are OP anyway.

Rumpelstiltskin likes this.
  10. Fixer sa Recto

Fixer sa Recto Well-Known Member

And that would make mines useless

11. TTrain

TTrain Member

Haha never give up brotha! ;):rolleyes:
    But I know the feeling, because this also happens to me. But what I have found, is when this happens, all I have to do is restart my phone (just turn it off then on), and when I go back and click on the icon again then...EUREKA!!! It works! :cool: It hasn't let me down yet!

And just for good measure, before I restart my phone, I will quit the app (I don't know what the exact term is) as in, I am at my home screen and double tap the home button to see recently used/running apps and swipe up which closes the app down (that's for iPhone, other devices I think you can just tap something to see your recent apps).

Tirth2_ likes this.
  12. TTrain

TTrain Member

Damn! :confused::mad: You managed to expose my true intentions and foil my master plan! :oops::(:p

The Otherguy likes this.
  13. Mr.FixIt.Nsk

Mr.FixIt.Nsk Member

You just need to change the warning, leave it, but do not make it so obvious.
    Instead of the "target" - the point of veneration and the circles of defeat, one has to do Just one circle with a thin line, built randomly, "somewhere there"
    Mortire can also get into the center, and to the edge, and anywhere in the circle.

Here the arrows
    so the warning will remain, but the surprise factor will also be.

The Otherguy likes this.
  14. Tirth2_

Tirth2_ Well-Known Member

Got it! But a simple force stop does the work for me now! :p
    Thanks for advice though! :)

15. A55A51N

A55A51N Well-Known Member

Student
    No no no no. You need to lead your shots with mortars, not just go with autoaim. In late game, many ships are really fast, even defenders and shooters, so more leading is required. Some mortar projectile speed buffs in the late mortimer tree (24+) would maybe bring more use to mortars. But removing the alert or even making it a ”somewhere here” would make mortars completely broken

The Otherguy likes this.
  16. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Yes! Item inventory needs a lot of work... scrolling is perpetually frustrating, and here's my thread w/suggestions: https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/item-scrolling-suggestion.12318/
    Tabs by item type would help avoid the unreliable scrolling, and in general would be a fantastic improvement.

Reading through the rest of the thread, this actually seems like the most common suggestion.

Last edited: 17 Dec 2017
    The Grim Repair and The Otherguy like this.
  17. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Yes!! This issue has been very noticeable to me, particularly since I'm at the office when boards 1 and 2 are being worked on. The amount of effort between board 1 and board 3 trophies is not even close to proportional. I can knock out a half dozen board 1 quests by myself in less time than it takes me to contribute 25% to a single board 3 quest. Rewards should be proportional to effort, but as it is, trophy distribution is completely broken.

Last edited: 17 Dec 2017
  18. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

CUSTOMISE SHIP LOGOS AND TATOOS will be a great change in battlebay
    creating our own tag on ship or tattos on our ship may bring new look and designs to our ships...
    either we can purchase them nor earning through free store or Rivalary will be great..
    Hope devs will look into this............

Last edited: 23 Dec 2017
    The Grim Repair and Tmfh67401 like this.
  19. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

When the battle was already selecting the balanced players...and when it becomes 4 vs 5 is it fair...?
    loosing connection or some thing else issue...!
    not all can handle all ships....only few...when already the battle was balanced with friends and enemies weapons...no issue...Every thing is fair..
    And moreover we can know who is floating in the shore wantedly...
    Examlpe battle:
    2 fixers and 2 speeders 1 shooter vs 4 shooters and 1 defender.

now this is worst ,when shooter got disconnected..its easy win for enemies..in this if any of speeder or fixer got dead...immedietly they can come trough the shooter...
    but the dmg and stars every thing will be counted to original ship only...in logs it should show them as played by"alias" "name of player".

This is my idea....

20. TheEpicWarlord

TheEpicWarlord Active Member

Maybe too see what guild members are online from the guild screen.

The Grim Repair likes this.