1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Ban a random infamy tanker!!!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by rock3r, 6 Dec 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rock3r

rock3r New Member

this player was afk at battle, then sat in a fire and INTENTIONALLY died to make us lose. i have seen this player mess around before and ruin the game for others. PERMA BAN this player so they dont screw up others gameplay!

Last edited by a moderator: 6 Dec 2017
  2. WaveMaker

WaveMaker Active Member

Please refrain from using player names in the forum...use the reporting feature in the game.

Last edited by a moderator: 6 Dec 2017
  3. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

yes, otherwise it would be ignored by mods

4. rock3r

rock3r New Member

i do use the reporting in game all the time. as far as i know, no one even cares what we report in game ....

5. Rinse & Repeat

Rinse & Repeat Well-Known Member

That's not true if players did what they were supposed to and reported these players then they would be banned but since not many players know how to report or even what floating is they just ignore them and thats why floaters last for so long... a number of players need to report you(idk how many or if there is an algorithm) in order for someone to be banned otherwise everyone would be banned... This system prevents you from just disconnecting from the game for a match and getting banned, you have to be reported multiple times for a ban

Mr. Chompers and The Otherguy like this.
  6. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    MVPs and mods don't like all-caps. o_O

Keep it friendly please. :)

Last edited: 6 Dec 2017
    Mr. Chompers likes this.
  7. rock3r

rock3r New Member

lol it is friendly .... i wanted to make a point about this player. he has done BS before and should be banned from game. he does nothing but screw up the game for others. simple and true.

8. Rinse & Repeat

Rinse & Repeat Well-Known Member

Please read the forum rules...

The Otherguy likes this.
  9. rock3r

rock3r New Member

i have reported this player more than once. he is still here .... BB seems to do very little to help the players with problem players. at no point should ANY player mess around and ruin anothers gameplay.

10. The Otherguy

Tech support
    Reports are investigated manually, so it may take several days. Not to mention Battle Bay has a relatively small dev team.

Mr. Chompers and Rinse & Repeat like this.
  11. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

The downside of mvps is that I never catch the name & shame threads before its too late! #bringbackthedrama

Riddlerpaji and The Otherguy like this.
  12. The Otherguy

Tech support
    :D
    Nope.

(I don't want to be fired, this is fun! :p )

Mr. Chompers and A55A51N like this.
  13. -SeeKnDeStRoY-

-SeeKnDeStRoY- Member

I have faced worst. 2 speeder in-fleet running around to confuse others and always tried to get in front of his team mates to block their shots. It was 3 vs 7. I did report them but I don't know if they actually do something about it.

14. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

I've stated this in several threads and I would please urge everyone to read our "Fair Play" rules here:
    https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/please-read-fair-play-policy-code-of-conduct-in-game.13346/

- reports should only be done via the in game feature and for cheating etc. are manually reviewed to ensure they are valid
    - we do not get back to reports being made with what we have done due to privacy protection reasons

I can assure everyone that fair game play is very important to us - and of course the system can and will be improved. :)
    As we all play the game - we want everyone's experience to be as fun and enjoyable as possible. :)

Be good to each other!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.