1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Patch Notes v. 2.6 "Experienced Captains"

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Zeus, 14 Nov 2017.

1. BEN

BEN Active Member

Thanks for the reply man I appreciate it, just didnt have the time to read everything in the forum to look for the answer right now..

I played enough in this update to say that yeah i have gotten my fair share of easy wins because of the changes to matchmaking, but the defeats have been brutal. Overall i dont think its an improvement from what we had last update. Its good that they are trying to improve everything but this is another failure. Back to the drawing board Rovio!

TheAntiSnipe and Joey who like this.
  2. Brizo

Brizo Active Member

The Bay is on fire. Everyone is setting everyone on fire. There is no diversity anymore. The very few talented old timers know their way around with strategy and technic, and without abusing OP combos or spamming fire weapons. Is there a solution? Dev team, please keep the bay fun.

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  3. Miku Da Yo 39

Miku Da Yo 39 Well-Known Member

Yeah I actually respect frost torp because it did in fact need skill to run. Frost blaster being weakened is good but they didn't need to Nerf it so much that no one runs it now. Meanwhile the fire cannon combo is strong as ever. It is so damn easy to use that combo. FIRE FIRE FIRE BOMB FLARE FLARE ex cannon blast go boom. Super easy to chain multiple hits of 3k + because fire just ticks for 20+ seconds. Firebomb ticks you for 1 HP for 26 seconds, wtf Rovio. Make it tick full 80 dps for 1/4 max duration instead. Fire combo is TOO easy to use. Fire also has no counter nothing you can do...

4. Zygothrica

Zygothrica New Member

still your crusade vs flare gun and fire tick ;-)o_O cause you are playing a fixer with duct tapes ....
    better accept that the game mechanism based on scissors stone paper princip!
    Mate, how will you kill a selfish fixer without burst damage and stacking heal reduce from the flare gun when 2 or 3 tapes are running ;)
    Fire is hard in the bay but every ship has problems with the burning hell.... my little fat blue ship is melting like icecream in the sun:eek:

Epekka, TheAntiSnipe and A55A51N like this.
  5. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Now with y'all calling for diversity after calling for nerfs to everything. The irony is strong with this one.

_devill and LimeOnMars like this.
  6. Miku Da Yo 39

Miku Da Yo 39 Well-Known Member

Who are you talking to? I am the triple bolt fixer. あの人知らない

7. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

And a damn fine shot with those bolts.
    That was a great match:)

Babablacksheep likes this.
  8. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

bump

9. Billy32801

Billy32801 New Member

I have a small shield that I upgraded to level 11. I wanted to use it to upgrade another small shield to level 50 but this new version takes that ability away.