1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Patch Notes v. 2.6 "Experienced Captains"

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Zeus, 14 Nov 2017.

1. -BliiTZkRiiEG-

-BliiTZkRiiEG- New Member

What about those of us who are already higher level we miss out on the rewards for leveling up? And I'm guessing you have to level up at least once to get the 4.2 m sugar and gold cap?

Ovidmikel likes this.
  2. LimeOnMars

LimeOnMars Well-Known Member

Sweet :p

3. .Gordon Ramsay.

.Gordon Ramsay. New Member

is it possible to get those past rewards when your in higher levels now? these also happens to vainglory and they gave us the rewards

Attached Files:

Ovidmikel and -BliiTZkRiiEG- like this.
  4. Zachiderp

Zachiderp Well-Known Member

fixers need an extra blue point at mk 6 or more hp

Shadow Moon! and Kitterini like this.
  5. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

Been asking for this for a while. We're the only class that can't share a Big Shield with others.

Kitterini likes this.
  6. Brizo

Brizo Active Member

I wish you had addressed the stackable frosts.

Kitterini likes this.
  7. TheCrisco

TheCrisco Active Member

In what manner? One hit breaks frost, presumably regardless of how many times they're frosted.

Shadow Moon! likes this.
  8. A55A51N

A55A51N Well-Known Member

Student
    The not registering shots is a lag between you and the server. The shot never actually hits, either server or your connection is slow i think?

9. Dęę Måçk

Dęę Måçk Member

After Update ( iOS ) I can NOT BATTLE, CHAT ! PLEASE Fix this Issue, Bug 19hrs left on Quest board & cant contribute to Guild ! What's the deal DEVS ?

10. craz¥burd

craz¥burd Well-Known Member

Can’t even get into the game to see what’s going on, never mind the changing goal posts for mk6 upgrade....:eek:o_O:(

11. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

This should be titled a Defender Nerf update.
    Meta doesn't do justice to how many defeders use ex cannon. Probably over 95%
    So to change ex cannon in any way hurts 95% or more of an entire boat class.

Effectively a nerf to defenders.

Bring the splash damage back up. Mortars, torps all have splash damage. There is no reason to double hit defenders.
    There is now a fire damage reduction.

So why also add splash damage reduction on top of that?

Don't do both to defenders. The 2cd most used weapon for defender is flare.

So this is a defender nerf plain and simple.
    You hit the fire. And you hit the ex cannon.
    You have the meta.data to prove my point in your computers. Bring splash damage back. Or get rid of splash damage on every weapon by the same percentage. One or the other. Not a weapon specific nerf that hurts defender boats the worst.

Please rethink this developers.
    All this update is should be called is .....
    A Buff to all Shooters.

12. Zachiderp

Zachiderp Well-Known Member

Only ships untouched this update were shooters and fixers
    Enforcers are just literally ignored and indirectly nerfed almost every single update

13. FearsomeChicken

FearsomeChicken Well-Known Member

I main a defender myself, and I think the nerf to the most popular end game defender built is a good thing. It's a little OP (hence everyone used it), and the nerf would bring back some variety in defender playstyles instead of the usual meta.

Shadow Moon! and A55A51N like this.
  14. DizzyBrah

DizzyBrah Member

Totally agree. Just because they shout the loudest doesn't mean it's justified.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  15. DonTouch MeDingy

DonTouch MeDingy New Member

16. Vikeshot

Vikeshot Member

Its never balanced. Things will get nerfed when someone makes a good thing out of a weapon. Remember, ex-cannon is a close range weapon. Not even a reliable middle range weapon. Now splash damage is 75%? Well, its a heavy weapon. Like a torpedo it does have to take waves etc into account. This weapon is now broke. Frost? Isn't it already hard to use? Specially against yellow boats and fixers that can boost out? Now it basically will lead to game frustation. Atleast make changes that will not lead to gamers leave the game. Try to see the game through the eyes of a new gamer. Not through a fully upgraded gamer's. Now the ex-cannon users will eventually think of using torpedoes. Bcoz atleast they retained the splash damage. Well done devs. Ur updates maybe well appreciated. But do think for a moment. U just lost a lot of gamers who spent money and time upgrading explosive cannons. Well.....good for you. Isn't it? Nore money will be spent by those who are rich. IN THE END, ITS ALL A BUSINESS. So.....

HAVE A NICE BUSINESS. ITS NOT A GAME ANYMORE. IT'S A "game" of money.

DizzyBrah and Shadow Moon! like this.
  17. TheCrisco

TheCrisco Active Member

About frost specifically: launcher was near impossible to dodge previously, even as a speeder with nitro ready. The air time was suuuuper short, so unless you already had OB active and hit your nitro the moment they launched, you were gonna get caught in it. I haven't run into it (yet) today, but with the projectile getting a 16% speed decrease, I'd imagine it'll be a touch less effective for hits, but not on a level that's terribly significant if they lead properly.

TheAntiSnipe, Vikeshot and Miathan like this.
  18. Eifanin

Eifanin Active Member

I'm afraid of adding animation at the end of the fight, it's a bit different than improve matchmaking. why Mk6 is available to me at level 40, but players at level 39 have mk6. As was with the guilds, all who use mk6 at level 39 violate the rules and you again reward those who do not do it? Am i right?

watching the changes in the weapon since July, I think the only correct decision is to forbid the mortal to shoot through the whole map.

noelips likes this.
  19. i whipped u

i whipped u New Member

Is anyone able to play? I get to where a board starts loading and than it just freezes up and I have to reboot to get out. Devs, any advice? Thanks in advance.

whipped

20. peeelah

peeelah New Member

v. 2.6 "Peelah fix"

Joey who, Iunch, Kitterini and 2 others like this.