1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Patch Notes v. 2.6 "Experienced Captains"

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Zeus, 14 Nov 2017.

1. Craigjnoble

Craigjnoble Well-Known Member

Yeah I had a lot of those settings turned on which I didn’t do.

2. Mamamyers

Mamamyers Well-Known Member

Loser
    Ya I'm salty af
    Me and my boyfriend were so excited last night talking about how we're so close to being able to MK6 are shipped well now it's going to be longer :) and you're right about that it's bad for their wallets and now that I don't pay for the game I'm going to be screwed again
    I'm pretty upset does Guild update was making things a lot better for me and easier for me and people like me who don't have to spend a bunch of money to have fun on the game now looks like it's back to reward in the people who pay the game and not us

AngryKat likes this.
  3. Mamamyers

Mamamyers Well-Known Member

Loser
    It's like you gave us some good stuff to work with to make us stay. and then when we stayed you were like ok take it away

4. AngryKat

AngryKat New Member

Greedy greedy greedy

LimeOnMars, BasedCarpen and Mamamyers like this.
  5. Flynndawg

Flynndawg Well-Known Member

The update to iPhone X made it worse :(

It’s almost unplayable now. The movement controls are super close to the home bar..

6. Phalgun

Phalgun Member

There’s no 3-slot green item.

Attached Files:

TheAntiSnipe and EyeOfDoom like this.
  7. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

Movement Controls can be customized. Have a look please if that helps you.

8. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

A reminder: as always: let’s keep feedback friendly and constructive. That doesn’t mean you can’t voice an opinion - but I will remove comments that aren’t helpful towards a discussion.

9. Aayush Bhatnagar

Aayush Bhatnagar New Member

I meant the gold.

10. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

Reward box contents change, tap on the crate to see what's inside.

11. Aayush Bhatnagar

Aayush Bhatnagar New Member

Hi zeus,
    Another thing I would like to point out is that the sugar capacity seems to be shown incorrectly in the captain level progress. I am at level 30 and the sugar capacity is 1000000. But, the progress shows that it should be 4000000. Gold capacity is shown correctly. Please see screenshot.
    Screenshot_20171114-212436.jpg

12. matt bush

matt bush New Member

Well looks like the shooters get there way why give us a weapon they evens up the field and now you've taken it away
    This update has just ruined the game back to what it was before the last update boring

DizzyBrah and BasedCarpen like this.
  13. Flynndawg

Flynndawg Well-Known Member

Yeah unfortunately the playable area got so small :( I blame apple not you guys. The right stick is the challenge.. plus the buttons and then trying to move the camera around it’s a bit crowded next to that silly new home/gesture bar

14. SlAyEr

SlAyEr Active Member

"Updated matchmaking algorithm for more balanced teams in terms of ships"
    About above statement what r new changes in it?
    Average algorithm still in-use or r u using something new now. a bit more explanation about its work. Because if mk levels r being considered then what about players who have high infamy but low mk ship?
    @The Grim Repair @Miika @Zeus

15. Gallo_Rex

Gallo_Rex Member

Looks like a great update. Thanks for listening to folks. Of course, can’t please everyone with everything, but looks like a much needed fix to some game issues.

Jumppanen and Flynndawg like this.
  16. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

17. _devill

_devill Well-Known Member

Seriously? Explosive cannon? Only thing I had liked since I got it and no one complained about it much. Reducing splash damage is not something I was looking for in the new update. Yes the frost nerf is okay, my rare t3 frost blaster is not that effective anyway. And the rest of the stuff is cool as well. I appreciate the effort on the devs part but this is unfair imo. And I would like to know the reason behind this as I have been using EC for ever. I'm still going to use it anyway but maybe buffing up projectile speed might make it at least fair. It's already hard enough to connect EC hits. Plus when ships were close to fixers EC was something that made survivability a little better as a speeder. Now it's going to be less damage. I can't think of any reason for this action so maybe some decent reason may be present in your view. Please share it with us.

Also I don't know if there is a thread/post saying EC needs a nerf, and if there is please share the link so I can check it out.

DizzyBrah likes this.
  18. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

Nah! Every single boat class has fire + canon users. Even fixers MK6. There are hundreds of shooters that based their games on fire bomb or napalm + any canon and also a lot of flare + canon defenders.
    When I play speeder, being frozen used to be the worst thing that could happen, maybe now it won't be that bad.

FearsomeChicken likes this.
  19. matt bush

matt bush New Member

Economy balancing wtf you give us an update which makes this game so much better you make us use all our collected pearls on rivalry boosts and now you take it all away well done people we climbed 2 steps and gone back down 5
    Do really think people are going to buy pearls because you remove them from raffle idiots ?!!!!!!

DizzyBrah and Zotah like this.
  20. SlAyEr

SlAyEr Active Member

Rainbow Warrior likes this.