1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Players like this one should not be banned?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by NaveFantasma, 7 Nov 2017.

1. NaveFantasma

NaveFantasma Member

I was playng with this funny player (Desp0222) and in that battle i saw he was playng real badly...in the last minutes, 2vs2 he shoots the shooter instead the fixer...so i ask him the friendship at the end of the battle to clear it .... what does he answer to me? ->"u want win? I want loose" -.-
    Can you bann this player please? He made a team loose cose he wants loose and he has no problem to say it....
    I post here the photo of the chat conversation with him...
    Bann him please.

Attached Files:

2. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

I say ban YOU for harassing him in chat. Report him in game.

The Otherguy and Babablacksheep like this.
  3. NaveFantasma

NaveFantasma Member

Are you crazy? I just told him "noob" cose he is noob for how he was playng; this is not harassing him at all. I think report him in game is not enough cose this player has no problem to say he wants loose as if it is normal; im so tired of people like him playng to loose, sealclubbers and you defending him must be one too.

4. Rango8

Rango8 Well-Known Member

Ban all three of you. You’ve really done it now

The Otherguy and NaveFantasma like this.
  5. NaveFantasma

NaveFantasma Member

Oh yes that is reasonable hahahahaha

Elena Kr likes this.
  6. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    The devs have stated that any report brought to the forum that mentions a player by name will be dropped.

NaveFantasma and Rango8 like this.
  7. NaveFantasma

NaveFantasma Member

Good so they can drop this too... i dont care too much at this point... this game will be a big fail soon cose nobody want stop players like that one... and many are defending him too

The Otherguy likes this.
  8. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    But
    Taken from https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/please-read-fair-play-policy-code-of-conduct-in-game.13346/

Sewah and NaveFantasma like this.
  9. WaveMaker

WaveMaker Active Member

Using terms/slang that are by nature derogatory should not be used. Once you used the word "Noob" you're harassing the player, offering advice in a post game was a great way to help them improve their game...but based on the players response, it was probably best to cut ties and cool off. It's definitely awful if a player is intentionally losing but you have the report button for when it happens.

10. NaveFantasma

NaveFantasma Member

Yes i wanted just to show to the comunity what kind of player he is with an evidence...i dont think is happening many times or so often that players say in a so clear way they loose the battle intentionally ....that's why i posted the chat photo; i dont think call someone noob is an offence ...noob is jyst a way to be... not offending nobody if you say he is not able to play or playng like a new player ... "noob" means just that.

11. TVNPryde

TVNPryde Well-Known Member

All I have to say is the devs allow it to exist. For in-game report, you have to memorize the wicked battle id. Even so, there is no guarantee anyone is attempt to look at it. If they keep banning people, people will piss off and stop with the VIP and purchases. They don't want you to call out the cheaters/seal clubbers because than they have to do something about it. Let just say that there are a lot worse things going on in BB that the devs turned blind about those.

12. Rinse & Repeat

Rinse & Repeat Well-Known Member

Ya know on another forum I was on we made a thread where you would make up reasons to ban someone for any reason(obviously it was just for giggles)... you would say "I ban (name here) for (stupid reason here)" and keep the flow going... this just reminded me of that. anyway more on topic...
    Please read forum rules...
    I agree wth you if the player meant what they said by wanting to lose they deserve ban but you posting it here put you in the wrong... just report the behavior and move on.