1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

SHIP TIERS: INFO

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by GuerrillaPvP, 26 May 2017.

1. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

There's no way it's close to being overpowered. That lack of popularity stalls out guild quests, so I'd argue the Enforcer needs a buff, like a 12th slot point to make it a boat that people want to use.

2. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    Speeder and fixer of any level ALWAYS have 0base defense :)

3. Jasper21

Jasper21 Active Member

When you compare all 5 ships, at every MK levels, Enforcer MK5 seems to have the most imbalance slot points distribution. IMO, the red slots are fine with 3RRR from MK5 to MK7. The problem with Enforcer MK5 is the yellow and blue slot points distribution: 4YY and 2BB at MK5.

First problem, the yellow slots. Almost every Enforcer MK5 I have seen was equipped with an Overboost. That means at least 1 yellow slot point is wasted when you use an Overboost. If you want to fully utilize the 4YY, your Enforcer will be as slow as a Defender. In my case, I’m using an Overboost and a Tesla Bolt, that means 2 yellow slot points are wasted.

Second problem, the blue slots. With 2BB we’re seeing mostly Turbo+Standard Shield and Turbo+Bandage combo. With a base HP of 2110, using the Turbo+Bandage combo will usually end up having less than 3k HP, you need Overboost to get yourself into hiding spots quickly or run away from danger, which leads us back to the first problem with yellow slot points.

These are the problems I think making Enforcer MK5 imbalance and many players chose Speeder over Enforcer at MK5. I believe if the slot points were to be redistributed to 3RRR 3YY 3BB we will see more Enforcer MK5 on the bay :)

4. TheFixer27

A boat
    Enforcer should have either base HP or speed buffed

TheAntiSnipe and The Otherguy like this.
  5. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

I agree that the yellow enfo slots at mk5 don't make sense, overboost is essential.
    However, changing the blue slots to 3BB could shift a little too much mk5 power onto p2w enforcers, even my little f2p tub made it to nightmare on 3000hp and t4 rare gear not so long ago.
    Do you really want mk5 enforcers with 7000hp and legendary weapons all over the bay?

The Otherguy likes this.
  6. Jasper21

Jasper21 Active Member

Yea I kinda agree with your point. My suggestion was largely based on a F2P perspective and have not taken into consideration how P2W could make it OP if the slot points are redistributed that way. But, aren’t we already seeing many monstrous mk5 speeders/shooters/defenders on the hands of P2W now? o_O I mean, heavy spenders can make any ship looks great :confused:

Stelmo likes this.
  7. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

I just don't want to give the golden boys a bigger leg up:)

Jasper21 likes this.
  8. TheFixer27

A boat
    A Tesla bolt that stuns for entire match!!

9. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I agree that imbalance stands out here more than any other ship at any other level. I've been considering going to Enforcer, but I think that is the deal breaker... and the reason most go to Speeder or Fixer.

10. OurTeamIsNoob

OurTeamIsNoob Active Member

mk6 enforcer is a beast though

11. Raj Das

Raj Das New Member

Student
    Ya they can 4RRR and 3YY and enforcer speed or health should be buffed...,,,

12. iam_ImpulsE

iam_ImpulsE New Member

13. yellowocean

yellowocean Well-Known Member

just make the mk5 enforcer from 2YYYY to 3YYYY, that 1 change can make a lot of difference for the MK5 enforcers. I agree that the overboost is an essential yellow item for enforcers, that simple tweak will leave room for an additional 1 slot point yellow item. hope the devs will consder that

14. Jasper21

Jasper21 Active Member

I suppose you mean from the current 4YY (4 slot points in 2 slots) change to 4YYY (4 slot points in 3 slots)? Adding an extra yellow slot (not slot point) to mk5 enforcer, making it having 8 slots, will make it much more powerful than other mk5 that only has 7 slots at mk5.

The Otherguy likes this.
  15. yellowocean

yellowocean Well-Known Member

well i was just addressing the immediate topic regarding the enforcer, but of course, a wholistic perspective is needed to improve the balance. to those thinking the enforcer sucks, it doesn't, it is just the most difficult boat to master.

Jasper21 likes this.
  16. Jowiee

Jowiee Active Member

Why doesn't Defender's slots expand in any way from mk6 to mk7?

17. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

Because no ships slots do. They just regain some agility, speed etc and gain hp.

The Otherguy likes this.
  18. GuerrillaPvP

GuerrillaPvP Active Member

Thank goodness! THEY FINALLY PINNED THIS!!!

19. GuerrillaPvP

GuerrillaPvP Active Member

Btw. Have a YouTube channel called Guerrilla Mobile Games if anyone want to check it out. A few Battle Bay Gameplay vids out so far and more is on the way.

Last edited: 13 Nov 2017
  20. Kelvs599

Kelvs599 Member

The Otherguy likes this.