1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Health bars

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Rakan, 30 Oct 2017.

1. Rakan

Rakan New Member

hi I suggest to make mini health bar under players names on screen so it will be easier for fixer to help and other group can know if some one need help

And because I am fixer the stars is not fair for us you must make it better for fixer

MidnightXDawn and Eeyore like this.
  2. Eeyore

Eeyore Well-Known Member

lol I don’t get how mini heath bars will help that, since your team mate can shout out help.

3. Rakan

Rakan New Member

For fixer if there is one behind me I can’t see his health if he not sos So better to know from the start if there is bars on the top left screen and about the team if same one come from behind and attack the team in front will know because they can see all team health all the time

Last edited: 30 Oct 2017
    Te rompi el tuje likes this.
  4. Eeyore

Eeyore Well-Known Member

Ohh now I get it. Interesting!

5. MidnightXDawn

MidnightXDawn New Member

Never thought about that.. good idea though!

6. Captain_joe

Captain_joe New Member

Lol now I understand too. Good idea!

7. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I like it!

8. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    Result:Every friend health bar empty every unfriend health bar full :p I liked the idea BTW even though it's a minor change

9. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    Graphic health bar idea:What about making health bars background is a shape of the ship instead of just a plain bar instead? With the numbers on it, and the background color turns yellow and red when you're moderately damaged and heavily damaged of course Screenshot_2017-10-30-17-02-06.jpg something like the healthcare in this picture(idea and picture from world of warships game BTW)

10. Elurien

Elurien Member

This is definitely necessary!!!