1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Account suspension for account maintenance?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by CloudBreather219, 13 Oct 2017.

Tags:
  1. kat Boylan

kat Boylan New Member

Kalbs likes this.
  2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I always said that an honest noob is better than a cheater. Thus proved. Nuf said.

Cyn and Zerolive like this.
  3. Admiral HangTuah

Admiral HangTuah New Member

Omg !!! Account suspended . -_- Fix this Rovio.

4. Xpandyur

Xpandyur New Member

Relax. If you used the exploit then some adjustments are being made to your account. Either a rollback to before the update or you are getting a token debt. If you did not participate then you are getting your 42,000 tokens. Either way they have to manually do things to your account.

5. thunderhawk

thunderhawk New Member

This is what I was trying to say.
    I personally haven't cheated but my acct is suspended right now anyway. I think they're doing this to either monitor or remove the guild hoppers.

6. disorder

disorder Active Member

rovio make my day.
    nice for fair player, and fair playing.

it's a big decision from Rovio, and difficult (some will probably leave)!
    really thanks rovio.

PS: some player are suspend but done nothin,g rovio is just making mass control... hope it will not stand for a long time

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  7. Mr. Aussie

Mr. Aussie Well-Known Member

What should I do if I accidentally used the loophole? I run 3 guilds and I set one up after the update and helped there for a bit... I didn't mean any harm was just extending the family...
    So do I just deal with the consequences or???

8. Biffter

Biffter Active Member

With the "laughing face"..I'm assuming you're joking..I haven't changed guild in months and I have the Account Suspended screen.
    My guess is they're sorting out the ones who did..and man..I will laugh sooo much:p

kat Boylan likes this.
  9. Zerolive

Zerolive Well-Known Member

Exactly! When I said that exploit was not to be taken advantage of, some of the members said something about it being rovio's fault and it was a chance to grow faster as f2p in the game. I want to see the look on their face now. o_Oo_O

TheAntiSnipe and Biffter like this.
  10. Going Merry 2

Going Merry 2 New Member

10 meses vicia en este juego han terminado. Gracias rovio favor que me haces.

11. Taufanovw

Taufanovw New Member

Hi the great Rovio. Look at my feedback. I really didn't an exploiting the guild. I just have 1 account, 1 guild, and i'm a leader. I never go out of my guild that i built and make a new guild to get an easy quest. Whatever your reason, i didn't like you think!

12. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

Haha seems like it.

13. Schrödinger

Schrödinger Member

The problem is solved. His account is unlocked.

_devill likes this.
  14. _devill

_devill Well-Known Member

I didn't hop any guilds and my account is still active. Waiting for the 42k tokens.;)
    Still thankful to the devs for taking actions against those who did cheat. If my account gets banned (which will not happen anyway) I'll ask for 2x42k. :D:p

Shadow Moon! and Zerolive like this.
  15. Xpandyur

Xpandyur New Member

They are doing it to give you tokens and take care of everyone else. They didn't say anything in the announcement about anyone getting banned or receiving an extended suspension.

16. Zerolive

Zerolive Well-Known Member

But the exploit created an imbalance between the guild skippers and non skippers. The devs have a responsibility to create a balanced environment. They did apologized and changed their fair play policy but this update was huge leaving room for some exploits. They were to be reported to the devs not to be taken advantage of. Anyone who sees this as opportunity to grow their account should be punished for the sake of encouraging fair play and for balancing the game.

17. Charlotte Douche

Charlotte Douche Well-Known Member

Its funny when people say its DEV fault, U had the CHOICE of not exploiting and its your fault taking a shortcut.

Last edited: 13 Oct 2017
  18. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

Finally someone with sense.

Zerolive likes this.
  19. kat Boylan

kat Boylan New Member

So I am back on now, and despite what only a couple here may think, after the account reviews, I have received my shiny new 42,000 tokens for NOT exploiting, hopping, lying, or otherwise cheating the game...Thank you devs for taking good care of a sticky situation.

20. Freekdance

Freekdance New Member

I did use it, so I have been reset, Fair enough.
    However it says reset back to the way your account was before October 2nd, if that is correct, than why are all my perks no longer in my weapons? And why is my increased inventory space still the same. Guess they doomed their own game now, already spoke with quite a few players who have now decided to stop playing the game.

I love the game, but not sure if I feel like collecting everything again that I got fair and square(star chests etc) even during the guild exploit