1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

[Patch Notes] v. 2.4 "We're gonna need a bigger boat"

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Zeus, 22 Jun 2017.

1. Mamamyers

Mamamyers Well-Known Member

Loser
    What got fixed with targeting and how do we use it? I don't think I noticed anything

2. ranggawiratno

ranggawiratno Member

You can now switch targets when locking so it's quite useful when you locked into the wrong boat....

Would've been awesome IF THE AIMING WAS WORKING. Anyone experiencing the same bug?? https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/aiming-bug-on-update-2-4.6534/

3. Mamamyers

Loser
  4. KILGOR

KILGOR Member

What got fixed? This is a bad update in so many ways. The targeting system may appeared fixed to some because they have slowed down many of the boats. The turrets move slower, larger turning radius, and boats move slower, but in reality the problem still exists. Yesterday I upgraded my turbo 10 levels and today I am dragging a boat anchor.

5. Mamamyers

Loser
    Wowwww I just did so many battles yesterday to upgrade my rare turbo 4x it took me so much gold and blue parts and It went from 1.16 to 1.1 I just looked... Like all that time and money and parts yesterday and now I'm MUCH slower.. Wtfff

6. 1stJohn

1stJohn New Member

I'm using a fixer, now I'm slowly dying while the rest of the team heals 100%, and I'm only 50%.

7. Bomby McBombface

Bomby McBombface Member

Director of Astronautical Engineering
    There's a lot of posts in here due to the quality of this update which I haven't gotten through yet, so my apologies if this has been mentioned before.

But is anybody else coming across these glitches:
    1: Half the time my radar doesn't work, I can't see anyone while they all can see me, really damn annoying to get lit up without being able to return fire or know where to take cover.
    2: Lag, the game has become lag heavy.
    3: Can't see incoming shots, it's like the invisible boat man bitch slapped me from out of nowhere!

This isn't just me, the majority of my guild have the same glitch issues, the game has become unplayable as is after this update.

8. McZanders

McZanders New Member

R.I.P Mk4 Speeder. This really hurts my ship. All it does is boost the overused Shooters because the targets that caused them trouble just float around with low HP. I can't trade shots with them and I can't get close without getting melted because I can't get away from them anymore.

9. guykakin

guykakin Member

Lost 10 games in a row... I'm not seal clubbing, just getting matched against legendary p2w noobs.... Devs maybe try to balance matches so the p2w are evenly distrubuted

AndyAshton and Stelmo like this.
  10. TxHornyToad87

TxHornyToad87 New Member

Thanks for ruining the fun with the update. Enforcer like speeder is almost useless now. Changes to items way too dramatic. Wasted money on this to have all my stuff become useless with update. Smh

Bomby McBombface likes this.
  11. KILGOR

KILGOR Member

Updates should improve the user experience. In my opinion, this update has made it worse.

Updating my turbo 10 levels yesterday and only to find out I am dragging a boat anchor around today makes me feel that I have wasted my time gathering resources and updating talents. Also I don't see any point in spending any money on this game when whimsical changes like this can be made.

Last edited by a moderator: 29 Jun 2017
  12. TxHornyToad87

TxHornyToad87 New Member

Ruined game for me. I mean we only made a million suggestions and developers listened to....none

13. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Hyperbole is perhaps not the most efficient tactic if you want people to listen :)
    ---
    - New stats screen is an improvement.
    - Inspecting other players actually works now.
    - They finally added a 4th green item.
    - We got balance changes [Perhaps not ones you like, but it would be much more of a concern if devs didn't look at the meta & adjust items as they think it makes sense --- Being a Fixer I'm not exactly thrilled at some of the choices though!].
    - Further anti sealclubbing measures.

Perhaps you didn't suggest any of these, but all points here are commonly repeated requests on this forum.

14. Mohamed Kaadan

Mohamed Kaadan New Member

i have spent real money to see my sniper Canon at 310 pts and now this
    balancing should have decreased Rail Canon instead
    Overboost you have Ruined it also what the point of it now

TxHornyToad87 likes this.
  15. TxHornyToad87

TxHornyToad87 New Member

Ok. The improvements you listed are minor imo to the nerfed items. But you make a fair point. The overboost nerf is a bit too dramatic and with everyone throwing mortars it makes it hard to survive at all if your an enforcer or speeder. And there aren't very many of those before the update. Often I would be the only enforcer on either team.

Yes. Real money. It's very disappointing

Last edited by a moderator: 29 Jun 2017
    Ultrah likes this.
  16. oDDD

oDDD Member

People need to seriously stop crying and play. Im 2200 and i just won 5 in a row. Using my Enforcer. With a shield. And an overboost (SHOCKING!) OH and on 3 of the games. Guess what. The fixers survived the entire match (SHOCKING AGAIN!) to me nkt much has really changed. Git good and dont QQ

And people crying Speeder is useless now. Just dont know how to play. Period.

SHOCK151! and SCOOTY PUFF Jr like this.
  17. Jerbears

Jerbears Active Member

Can't take the heat? Get out of the Bay :rolleyes:

18. oDDD

oDDD Member

Played Competitive Multiplayer games much? You should always expect changes ALWAYS. it will continue to happen. Changes, buffs and nerfs. 100% to be expected. Play the game to play the game or leave. No one cares. And the game is far from Ruined.

19. zippleback111

zippleback111 Member

@Zeus

Can u show us what the new mk7 ships look like and their stats, I was hoping when I saw mk7 that speeders would get to be like the enforcer with three weapons, still sounds good,

Plz just post the five photos of the mk7 ships, thnx

20. oDDD

oDDD Member

Check general discussion already a thread about this