1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Aiming Bug on Update 2.4

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by ranggawiratno, 29 Jun 2017.

?

Are any of you guys experiencing the same thing??

Poll closed 6 Jul 2017.
  1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. ranggawiratno

ranggawiratno Member

It seems that I can't aim while moving and the left joystick gets stuck once in a while. Also, if the bug persist, I can't even press anything in the right side area, at all. This makes me unable to exit the game properly. Take a look at the embedded video. Sorry for the crappy music.

My device is Lenovo/Motorola Moto Z Play, running on Android Nougat 7.0.

2. Zeus

Zeus Developer

QA Lead
    Make sure you are not using any screen altering software (twilight, any recording software etc.) and that you are not using game tools

3. ranggawiratno

ranggawiratno Member

Nah man, I even recorded using my second phone cuz I can't touch anything at all but if I use native screen recorder. As for screen overlay apps, I don't use any. Only use AppLock to lock some apps and it doesn't draw anything on the screen.

4. Zeus

Zeus Developer

QA Lead
    I'd try to disable anything that you think could interfere with apps, it's hard for me what is causing the problem as i don't know what software you are using.

5. ranggawiratno

ranggawiratno Member

I tried disabling Tasker and AppLock since those two are the only apps I have constantly running as far as I'm concerned but still no luck. It sometimes gets stuck. I'll try running it on my Note 4 later tomorrow.

6. Blood Raven

Blood Raven Well-Known Member

Software Developer
    Ranga is right, after the update there is something buggy that caught up with multi tasking those buttons. Sometimes the aim button stops working while pressing the others, the movement pad doesnt work or chat commands or the view with your finger..its something only that occured after the update.
    So fix it.