1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Something needs to be done about infamy URGENTLY

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Ekans_Hissy, 21 Apr 2019.

1. Ekans_Hissy

Ekans_Hissy Member

I just played a game with a floater and had to work so hard to help carry the team go victory as we started with a 4 vs 5. We managed to win with a floater but the fact that they get the same infamy gain for doing nothing is absolutely ridiculous! Floaters DO NOT deserve the wins of their team mates. Infamy gains and losses NEED to reflect in-game performance. Absolute BS

Thanks, rant over. Please fix this though!

Ddogfish, envylife and NathanaelK like this.
  2. NathanaelK

NathanaelK Well-Known Member

Anyone out there…? :(
    There is a BB Subreddit. My in-game tag: #GDHYNGJQ
    I agree. If someone deals 0 damage and 0 healing, they shouldn't get anything for a win. The issue is that if that change is made, then 24 Infamy is being pulled out of the global pool, which could throw things off balance.
    I suppose the Infamy the floater doesn't gain could be redirected to their teammates… so each teammate gets +30 Infamy for managing a win with the floater. That could work…

Sewah and Ekans_Hissy like this.
  3. benguin8

benguin8 Well-Known Member

I am ok with this. Similarly. If we lose and have a floater on our team, my infamy should be -18 instead of -24!

Ekans_Hissy likes this.
  4. Micro

Micro Active Member

Thats Occupied
    So if winning+ 23-25 when losing -18-20?