1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

"'The Greatest thing that came to obsolete" BRING all the MKs' Back

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Micro, 31 Mar 2019.

1. Micro

Micro Active Member

Thats Occupied
    I misss all the mk back then on the battle bay i wish mk ship will be implented again in any way just bring ti back. So i have an idea buying new mk ship style using token i guess? Whats your suggestion guys to revive this mk

Su-57, Nikkie! and Ava_05 like this.
  2. NathanaelK

NathanaelK Well-Known Member

Anyone out thereā€¦? :(
    There is a BB Subreddit. My in-game tag: #GDHYNGJQ
    I doubt that'll happen. People will be angry having wasted Gold on irrelevant upgrades, and it'll just throw everyone for a twist again.
    Also, the new system gives Rovio more income, which is important as it needs to make money to do well.

3. Micro

Micro Active Member

Thats Occupied
    Well The mk was the only thing that make me hard ti play that some day il be like him. Sometimes some things on the games dosent needed implemetation.

4. Micro

Micro Active Member

Thats Occupied
    Story : one day i see this game, it was the greatest new game that nothing else that ive never imaginr some game additional on the mk. Every level the feeling of excited when u have the same mk with the strong players when i was mk 2 and i had a battle with mk5 i feel so weak and thats why everyday (not Every hour ) i play and level up for one day il be him someday but when the big update Came i was Flushed, all things weren't the same anymore and i dont play the same anymore and others some see the uniqueness of mk on what is your label on the game. Now im kinda not much in a mood for playing.

5. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    there is one way they can bring back the mk system .

there are now 50 levels to level up a boat . if they divide it into 5 they they can have mk boat skins . mk1 boat skin will be from level 1 to 10 , then mk2 skin from lvl 11 to 20 , then mk3 , 4 , 5 skins in same way at lvl30 , 40 , 50 .

it will be make game look interesting , because its very boring to have same look for boats from lvl1 to lvl50 . look really flat .

Litcex, Micro and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  6. JhonnyNS

JhonnyNS Active Member

MK is super cool, maybe they can back this like a simple skin. Each player can chose the skin to put in your ship... some guys like more a MK1 look, others MK5...

Bring all free, just to players change the visual to your personal choice.

Nikkie!, Micro, Su-57 and 1 other person like this.
  7. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Not all ships were dimensionally same though. A speeder mk1 would totally dominate because of that insanely tiny hitbox, for example.

Nikkie! likes this.
  8. JhonnyNS

JhonnyNS Active Member

A slight adjustment, and that's settled, if that's the case.

TheAntiSnipe and Su-57 like this.
  9. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    hit box is a invisible box its a different thing then outer skin . thats why sometimes we hit speeder but dmg not happened because shot seems like hitting but its not actually hitting the invisible hit box .

so they can make a standard hit box for all level boats based on boat category but can give use MK style skins .

it can also work like mk1 for lvl1-10 boats MT2 for lvl11-20 and so on .

10. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    you should rename the forum so more people can know what its about .

11. Micro

Micro Active Member

Thats Occupied
    we can all agree to bring the mk ships back OR? having new ship designer and every design acting like a perk on the ship. even sometimes i visit battle bay on facebook and i see some random peoples suggest this also

Last edited: 10 Apr 2019
  12. Ho Aerp

Ho Aerp New Member

Please bring back the old MKs SKIN..

Micro likes this.
  13. benguin8

benguin8 Well-Known Member

Only issue I can see is that new ships were created AFTER Mk was removed. So i suspect they never drew different Mk versions of the 3 new ones. This sounds like a small deal but if all Mk images were ready to go, I could see this implemented with ease. If new art has to be bought or made, I see it never happening or being low on the list.

14. Micro

Micro Active Member

Thats Occupied
    Yah :(