1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Change/Remove power cells

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by JhonnyNS, 27 Mar 2019.

1. JhonnyNS

JhonnyNS Active Member

8E1A8B11-5901-4442-BB6B-D7484A49128E.jpeg Please take the power cells out of the boxes/scrap. This is a useless item (for having too many) for a large part of the players, and they just take off chances to receive something better in the boxes.

I know, you guys depend on money to keep everything running, and that the harder it is to have something, bigger the chances of someone spending. But certain things is a little petty.

My opinion would be, or arrange another way to have power cells (no in boxes and discards), or take that crap out of the game. For now, it's hard enough to have and evolve things in this game, and power cells just turn this more annoying.

GigaBeard, VantaBlack and benguin8 like this.
  2. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

Funny way to see this. Remove them because they take space from something more valuable? Large part of players who have too many epic powercells?

I see it the other way but result is the same: there is a large amount of players who have too little epic powercells and that's causing annoying bottleneck stopping them from upgrading items. So I'm also saying remove them completely. But if they have to stay, then obviously must keep them in boxes and scraps.

Cavy and benguin8 like this.
  3. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

No power cells = More weapons evolved = more inventory space = more $ spent

4. JhonnyNS

JhonnyNS Active Member

Like I say: "
    My opinion would be, or arrange another way to have power cells (no in boxes and discards), or take that crap out of the game. For now, it's hard enough to have and evolve things in this game, and power cells just turn this more annoying."

Because spend resources to open a box, to receive more and more cells, is annoying. Parts, item parts... Is more useful.

This game create a lot problems to evolve a item, power cells is just one more.

Last edited: 27 Mar 2019
  5. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Zeus already alluded to the fact that the massive pearl cost to expand inventory isn't much of an income source for Rovio. What is an income source is getting dups and building out items... when a player's inventory is full, and they are out of power cells, there's no more incentive to buy because they can't build what they already have on hand.

BattleRascal and JoshW like this.
  6. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    I don't have much power cells . they don't even give additional power to items lol . so power cells not that powerful .

7. TVNPryde

TVNPryde Well-Known Member

This topic has been beaten to death since global launch. Power cells was introduced with no addition benefit at all. Its purpose was to add more blockage to progression. This cause the game more imbalance.

8. mar5hmello

mar5hmello Member

I am and have been short on Epic powercells for the longest time. Currently I have 44 after being near 0 (2 months ago) after upgrading an explosive cannon from Epic T4 to T5.

9. GigaBeard

GigaBeard Member

I think there might be a design flaw when playing the game become more about farming rares to get epic power cells. Frustrating your players wasn't the intention I'm sure, but that's what it's become for many of us. This game can be so much fun and is great in so many ways and that's why many of us take the time to comment. @devs please listen to your diehard players.

Su-57 and Mimmel like this.
  10. JhonnyNS

JhonnyNS Active Member

If this game still gets some really useful update, I would like to see a lot tips from forum members applied. But lately the only new thing in the game is this lot of tiresome events.

benguin8 likes this.
  11. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Battle Bay is the new Farmville.

Micro likes this.
  12. Micro

Micro Active Member

Thats Occupied
    power cells are overated its time to changed it look, like literaly anything not that.