1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Voice Adjusting the sails

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by The Grim Repair, 22 Nov 2017.

1. Redneck Messiah

Redneck Messiah Well-Known Member

True, true...

2. Frenchguy21

Frenchguy21 New Member

it would take a way to tidy the inventory, it becomes very quickly the basard, I try everything but nothing makes it ....

On the profile of a player, given access to chat directly with him, it is not always easy to find a member when you have a large list of friends.

I know this complicated but the fleet of three would be really top! apart from the fact that it is cool it will avoid a small inconvenience. It is enough that in the guild, one is an odd number to connect and there is necessarily a player put aside, it is frustrating

3. SSMinnow

SSMinnow New Member

The ability to better track who is or isn't contributing to the guild quests. A history of trophies accumulated for each member of the guild for each of the past 3 Rivalries. This way I can easily determine who to kick. Some kind of a table like

--------- 10/1 | 10/8 | 10/15
    player 1 1456 445 1234
    player 2 564 54 9847
    player 3 100 0 0

I do this in a spread sheet now, and it sucks. (I tried to format that area above to look like a table. Didn't work.)

Last edited: 15 Feb 2019
    GigaBeard and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  4. BRUTIAS

BRUTIAS New Member

Guild Banners and Officer Chat please!
    Banners would give guild members more of a sense of belonging and would really offer a guild more of an identity.

Officer chat would make managing a guild much easier and more fluid. Allowing officers to also feel more involved.

Also- gifting a member a care package. I personally want to be able to send players who perform well gifts. This would help greatly to incentivise them to stay in guild and you make money off players.
    Win Win.

NathanaelK and Guncaptain809 like this.
  5. BRUTIAS

BRUTIAS New Member

I hear ya man. I screenshot weekly to determine my rosters performers and duds. It gets old.

Sidd gamer and GigaBeard like this.
  6. Ser Tomaz

Ser Tomaz Active Member

7. BrokenBoat

BrokenBoat Member

I like the ability for the guild leader to gift a package. I’d also like to be able to donate to guild mates. This would benefit new players tremendously and help fill the abilities gap because players who’ve been here don’t need the weapons.

BRUTIAS likes this.
  8. Casten Riepling

Casten Riepling New Member

I think some credit should be given for stars for Fixers self healing. Fixers are often primary targets, especially in the beginning of the battles. They'll often have to spend a lot of effort to stay alive and a bit back where it is more difficult to heal teammates. It seems the star rewards are reward for effective playing. I agree winning as a team is the best indicator of success, but for individual performance of fixers, it seems like some credit should be given for self-healing. It's bad enough area affect heal only is only 50% effective. Some balancing for self-healing somewhere would be nice.

BrokenBoat likes this.
  9. Bunnywabbit

Bunnywabbit Member

How about a defence launcher?
    (Repair plasma/defence aura mix) shoots a mortar of defence
    Thumbnail_1551484936979.jpg

10. Micro

Micro Active Member

Thats Occupied
    The game makes me a new perspective of new gaming when i first saw this. Sooner the later i din't notice that every 10 to 20 up to level 48 the ship style changes its new form every update. That time i feel Empower, Honour and Power, everytime when i see a ship has a higher Mk than me i feel jealous and makes me really wanted to play more just gett the same Mk as he/she But now the fun lost to my eyes and brain when the update happend. Every ship looks the same but i dont feel the same anymore after that a rain of boredness come to me and suddenly the feeling of "Why do i have to play this anymore" not by reacting much it is myself thinking waisting my time. The game is good but... Thus i want a new update "ship cuztomization" thats it.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  11. BrokenBoat

BrokenBoat Member

Amen! Fixers will also position themselves to break the team apart for the win. There are tons of fixer strategists that get zero credit and it’s led me to play fixer less often.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  12. GigaBeard

GigaBeard Member

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! - please!!!!

13. Alpakaa

Alpakaa Member

Student and part-Time Alpaca
    I would absolutely adore a button that enables drone mode while spectating a past game. I really, really want to make videos about Battle Bay, but cinematic and not focusing on one person, like me specifically. Unfortunately, I use a PC, specifically the NoxPlayer emulator, and can't figure out how to use drone mode. I know for a touchscreen you have to put 8+ fingers on the screen at once, but I set up nine buttons and press all the keys at once and it doesn't work.

Anyways, maybe just have a little button at the side that says "Enable Drone Mode." I think plenty of people would love this.

envylife likes this.
  14. Alpakaa

Alpakaa Member

Another idea: Add in little battle achievement popups in events. I mean the ones that popup in ranked, like double kill, triple kill, quad kill, overkill, penta kill, etc. Right now I can only think that they haven't been implemented because it's possible to get over five kills in most events. Well, all you have to do is make a little popup that says penta kill+. Or put the plus sign after the 5, so it's 5+, then take out the Penta. So now it's just 5+ KILL.
    [​IMG]
    Or, just don't add in any extra popups for 5+ kills. Or, if you wanted to go all-out and make new little images for each, here's a list of all the numbers over five that are proper and that I think sound good. Some are taken from polygon sides, and some are from the other normal double-triple sequence. And of course, the colors for each.
    6- Hexa Kill (Yellow)
    7- Septa Kill (Yellow)
    8- Octo Kill (Silver)
    9- Non Kill (Silver)
    10- Deca Kill (Gold)

But yeah, this could be a lot of work if you wanted to go so far as to make new art, but the bare minimum you could do would be to implement the kill popups, then not have any popups for above 5 kills. So then you wouldn't have to make anything new.

Attached Files:

15. Alpakaa

Alpakaa Member

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you're saying fixers self-healing amount should be counted, as in the more they heal themselves, the higher reward they get? If that's what you're saying, I don't think that's a very good idea since fixers could just purposefully eat torps then just run away and heal up in a matter of seconds while getting rewarded for it. Something seems wrong. Like you're rewarding them for taking damage? What?

Sidd gamer likes this.
  16. fab1An

fab1An New Member

I would like to be able to (drag and) drop items onto the ships directly, either from other ships or from the inventory. (Sorry, if this was already posted, but I won't read a 43 page thread just to check.)

Sidd gamer likes this.
  17. Fan CHEATER

Fan CHEATER New Member

add this ship to the game please

Attached Files:

18. Cap Ægis

Cap Ægis New Member

Pausar, passar e retroceder nos vídeos de replay no jogo. Nao sei como ainda nao tem algo tão basico.
    Melhoria do Mercado de troca:
    (Isso faz com que as fiquemos mais horas no jogo)
    Entramos no mercado todos os dias para comprar e trocar itens.
    Entramos no mercado e colocamos nossa oferta, por exemplo, troco benefício de contrato por perk de alvos lentos. Aceita quem tiver o perk.
    Todas as trocas são atualizadas em um tempo determinado. Usamos pérolas pra atualizar o mercado assim como já fazemos.
    Permite troca de todos os benefícios, chaves e baterias.

Triplo torpedo + dano ou menos tempo para recarregar. Por que sempre passa por baixo, muito dificil de acertar entao quando acertar 2 projeteis tem q compensar, Lendario T1 2000 um 2200 de dano ou todos os treinamentos concluídos ele / ela fica / 8 segundos para carregar.

Morteiros mais velocidade do projetil

Mina menos tempo pra recarregar 8 seg

Missil Dano grave crítico, quase não dá pra achar, qnd acerta tem q compensar.

Last edited: 15 Mar 2019
  19. Capt Harlock

Capt Harlock New Member

The ability to search by boat type in each category. Currently, we can see the top ships in League, Global, Local, Friends, Guild. But no way of seeing the top ship type. A tab where you can see the top ship type, for example, Reaper or Speeder in each category would be awesome.

Guncaptain809 likes this.
  20. Capt Harlock

Capt Harlock New Member

Increase rewards for ships that heal