1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

What is it about the Shooter boat that makes on-target shots just... not hit?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Flipscuba, 23 Feb 2019.

1. Flipscuba

Flipscuba Well-Known Member

First, no, this isn't another thread about boats running into a wall, and lagging out for a few seconds to avoid shots. Though that has become insanely prevalent since I first posted about it. All yellow boats and quite a few Shooters are frequently pulling this move off. No, what I'm talking about is how I can be locked in on a Shooter, and with no rhyme or reason, the shot just... doesn't hit. No wave got in the way, or suddenly lifted them up or dropped them down. They're right there, I hit fire, and... nothing. No damage. What the hell is that all about?

2. xBonk

xBonk Active Member

Machinist
    I had similar experience with I see it shoot it and nothing....then they disappear to different location. I struggled to finish this ship off. The replay looked nothing like what I saw. Server lag on one side or the other.

Flipscuba and envylife like this.