1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Repair Plasma

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Earel, 13 Feb 2019.

1. Earel

Earel Active Member

Just some simple math(epic):
    base healing - 84 hp/s
    plasma increasing healing from skills - 150%
    perks 4*7.5% = 30%.
    84+180% = 84+151.2 = 235 hp/s (this value is crazy... )
    Duration 15s ...
    U can easy calculate 15*235 = 3525

If u have positions fight > this item break balance ... It's just my IMHO , but 2 weapon ships equipped non-reduce healing weapons can beat a ship that located in the healNapalm(Repair Plasma)

Sidd gamer likes this.
  2. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

I haven’t used it enough to know for sure, but I believe that value is in the center of the plasma, just like napalm the healing should be lower at the outskirts, so unless you are sitting still in the middle you won’t get the heals, and the enemy will certainly know to just lay death upon that area so it seems balanced to me, just could be OP against an enemy team that doesn’t know to attack you.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  3. Reorge

Reorge Well-Known Member

The major drawback of this item is that you gotta sit in that same place to receive the heals. An enemy can easily negate it by throwing a napalm. Not to mention it makes you highly vulnerable to torpedoes and mortar type weapons.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  4. TVNPryde

TVNPryde Well-Known Member

Very true. Just like a napalm, it’s static and doesn’t stick to the players. The strategies to attack this will be abundant. If anything, the healing should be the same for the whole area to prevent exposure to AoE weapons.

Reorge and Sidd gamer like this.
  5. capphil11

capphil11 Member

After watching a few of these games, it does seem pretty OP. I'm not sure to what extent the training is complete, but when fully done it will be an absolute beast.