1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Guardian Facebook Teaser Video

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by JoshW, 30 Nov 2018.

1. Guncaptain809

Guncaptain809 Well-Known Member

Doesn't the shooter have 12?

2. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

There's no way to tell with the information we have.
    No hp bars or damage ticks to show it's a weapon, pulse happened at the same time so we can't tell if its a cleanse item, it could also be nothing lol

3. Redneck Messiah

Redneck Messiah Well-Known Member

All true, mate.

JoshW likes this.
  4. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

It sure does. I call BS, NERF SHOOTER!!!
    Shooter is the only exception except maybe reaper, I don't have it so I don't know it's slots.

Unrelated note, the chair I'm sitting in just broke lmao

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  5. DarkImmortal

DarkImmortal Active Member

It is new for me since there is no item removes burn effect. Repair Bolt only removes freeze and stun effects. That's why I said RIP Flaregun and Firebomb :(.

JoshW likes this.
  6. Redneck Messiah

Yeah, this could be interesting.

JoshW likes this.
  7. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

I'm really curious to see how this new pulse works, does it completely remove effects or decrease their duration. For all we know the effects it cleansed in the video could have been below it's duration removal.
    Realistically it'll need another stat to improve with it's level other than just cool down.

Redneck Messiah likes this.
  8. Guncaptain809

It seems like this is all part of rovios plan, leave a background thing up for debate through careful item use, give a mod some info and we forget that the thing might still use ship peices.

9. Redneck Messiah

This is true, considering cooldown perks exist. And duration reduc seems waaay less broken than completeley yeeting the effect.

JoshW likes this.
  10. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

I agree although TheAntiSnipe had a conversation with either a mod or dev that hinted at not all ships need pieces to level up. The timing of that makes us think this may be a ship that can be leveled with gold, or it could just be another ploy to keep us hooked.

11. Guncaptain809

Full conspiracy mode

12. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

13. Redneck Messiah

Seems like the mods/devs are dropping info like a mining enforcer lately... first @TheAntiSnipe and @Zeus on Discord, now me and @CaffeinatedChris in a seedy part of global chat (I say seedy because Chris had just banned a heavily biased filter bypasser...)

14. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

I just checked, TheAntiSnipe was on Zues' Discord QnA so that's a reasonable place to drop info.
    I've seen mods/mvps drop little hints here and there but it's never an earth shattering full on reveal.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  15. Guncaptain809

im pretty sure TheAntiSnipe asked a question on the discord and Zeus gave a long winded answer

Redneck Messiah and JoshW like this.
  16. Redneck Messiah

True, but it gives us something to go off of.. just look at this thread post-Chris lmao

JoshW likes this.
  17. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

True enough lol, I posted that same pic of the shurikens on page 1 and got no responses though.

18. Redneck Messiah

Yeah, confirmation from a mod really turned this thread on its nonexistent head... before there was no real reason to believe a third item existed, especially off of such relatively small evidence.
    But now, with the knowledge that such an item is present, it's suddenly huge evidence and sparked many pages of discussion.

JoshW likes this.
  19. Guncaptain809

I just had an idea for an item, a wall the guardian can place down that won't move, but neither team can shoot through it, and it's rounded so that being right next to it will block mortar fire.

JoshW likes this.
  20. Redneck Messiah

You'd need it to have an HP bar and/or a limit of how many a single Guardian can place at once, otherwise they would just sit in the cap zone and spam it all day.

Guncaptain809 likes this.