1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

DevReply reported issues QnA post 4.0

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by The Grim Repair, 13 Nov 2018.

1. Chris Tyler

Chris Tyler New Member

Ive been playing this game for maybe 3 or 4 months and i am getting nowhere . i have 7 legend pieces and ever since they updated i havent gotten 1 legendary piece
    This is just getting ridiculous .
    So its starting to be a pay 2 win game because itll take a newbie almost a year to get 1 legendary unless u pay for it

2. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

That's the way it is for the majority of players and how it was before events. So you really aren't at any kind of disadvantage.

FataMorgana88 likes this.
  3. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

Oh cool my vid was put in a dev post :)

I want to share my thoughts on some of these common bug “misinterpretations” as I would call them.

Unregistered shots are and have always been a latency issue

Firebombs lighting you on fire outside of the indicated circle is due to the shot going further than it was predicted due to wave movement, this isn’t much different than your cannon going past it’s max range and I wouldn’t call it a bug, it’s just annoying to be the one lit on fire from this, but it’s completely intended if you ask me. The landing area is predicted at the waves location the moment it is fired, but it may land further when the wave crest moves out of the way.

The issue mentioned at the end is the only recent CHANGE that could be a bug, the sniper cannons, and really any point damage weapon as far as I know, is more limited in aiming downwards/upwards than they were before. This is mostly seen in close range combat when one player is at the top of a wave and the other is at the bottom of a wave, I personally have taken this as an intentional change even through there was no mention of it, I’ve always felt that point damage weapons are too good in this game and the ability to counter them with good wave riding is something that I accept on good terms.

The teleporting ship/showing incorrect location of ships, this one really annoys me, it’s latency related but a very long time ago(about a year) i wasn’t having this problem, so somewhere along the line latency was allowed to cause this. I’ll upload a single example of this within the week, but it happens all the time. As soon as the enemy goes out of view and it’s counting the seconds til they go unspotted it sometimes starts just showing a random location for them, something notable is that this won’t happen in a custom 1v1, so that’s how I decided it is latency issue.

The Grim Repair and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  4. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

With the defender's massive hitbox height, aiming at a speeder is near-impossible lol.

Have you played a point-damage type defender on Subzero? Do it, it's absolutely HILARIOUS(for your enemies)

FataMorgana88 and Djradnad like this.
  5. Djradnad

Done it.
    The thing is though, I don’t see much point in using those weapons on defender, due to my almost OCD-like need to eliminate pauses in my cooldown, I use napalm, missiles and either carronade,cannon or Gatling gun on my defender. I find however, that the missiles leave me more vulnerable at close range than the rest, so if I could make a second napalm that would be great. (Currently at 9.3mil on napalm achievement)
    Also unlike my original defender build (cannon,sniper,sniper) I am able to actually utilize those 2slot weapons equips now, while still having good cooldowns. XD

Anyways, for anyone that is unable to build anything else but the cannons they have, and if they are a defender player then I certainly see how the close range changes would be bothersome. As for those that have committed to spamming cannons however, I don’t feel bad for them, spammers must pay lol (those with 2xt5e EC for instance)

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  6. TheAntiSnipe

The real deal(like me) have simply switched to dual nades :D

Djradnad likes this.
  7. Fixer sa Recto

Fixer sa Recto Well-Known Member

crashing of game on ipad air

8. Chris Tyler

Chris Tyler New Member

I woulf like to rwport a big bug and a huge issue . i will screenshot the matchmaking bug and i still have an issue about not getting chances of legendary weapons from events or opening purple crates fix this please . nobody wants to pay to win or you will lose money from this game . devs listen and look

Attached Files:

9. Chris Tyler

Chris Tyler New Member

So this guy has 5 legends on his ship and he has 680 infamy . is that fair ? No . is the matchmaking fair ? No . fix this please

10. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

You were spoiled and didn't know it... It took me a full 12 months to get my first Legendary item. Then we had achievements, and then we had Events. Now Events are reverted, the best you can hope for is to do like we did in the olden days: save up all your pearls for Epic Containers which guarantee a single Legendary Piece, and do a lot of item scrapping hoping RNG gives you one, but it will cost you tens of millions of gold in items to get one. The reality is that Legendary is not great... You need a T3 Legendary to exceed the strength of a T5 Epic, meaning 3 copies of the same Legendary item. Good luck with that (i.e., don't even worry about it, go with Epics).

11. Beau

Beau Member

Took me 1 1/2 years to get my first legendary.

Chris Tyler and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  12. Djradnad

Took me very close to a year to build my first leggy weapon grinding heavily, I may have even gotten my leggy from achievements before that because those achievements came out around the same time, then I got 2 leggys in about as many weeks from those events lmao those were crazy, but I found the parts boxes were better because it costs a ton of parts to level things up.

I’ve completed 10 achievements for legendaries and those achievements haven’t even been out for a year lmao

I need epic parts and cells :( and rare parts too, really it just boils down to the grind for gold.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  13. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

SAMSUNG MOBILES still heating.
    Samsung note 9,
    samsung a9 pro,
    samsung s8, s9, s7 edge phones tested all of them are heating.
    but pubg is not heating....! and apshalt 8 is not heating.
    previously my mobiles oppo f3 plus 6gb ram, f9 pro 6gb ram got heating..but after last update its good, but still samsung mobiles facing issue.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  14. Zviki_SLO

Zviki_SLO Member

I just wanted to ask, why I didn't get any reward when I upgraded first item to the tier 5? (achievement was registered) Also wanted to know if there is any solution for my stupid mistake... I wanted to promote one guild member to officer, but unfortunately I pressed "promote it to leader". If he doesn't give me status back, what can I do? Thanks

15. Riddlerpaji

Riddlerpaji Active Member

Mine is heating too. Just barely playing 10+ matches. Using Xiaomi redmi y1. 2nd is infamous unregistered shot is still not fixed. No matter how u have good internet.

AVID likes this.
  16. Chris Tyler

Chris Tyler New Member

Yah I just got the s9 and it does heat up . Pub mobile doesn't heat at all

17. 00starlord00

00starlord00 Member

Damn bro u are so lucky.
    Don't worry I took me a year and half to combine the pieces. And yes ofc before that I got my first leggy from achievement.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  18. TheAntiSnipe

This is where I was at back in the day, 4 months after I started playing. @00starlord00 is right, you're seriously lucky! It was more than a year since I started tjst I got my first combine leggy too!

19. Chris Tyler

Chris Tyler New Member

I wasnt lucky. Skills to pay the bills.

20. TheAntiSnipe

...events?