1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Hep me please

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by StarGirl, 12 Nov 2018.

1. StarGirl

StarGirl New Member

hello, please help, someone accessed my account and recycle all my weapons, can I recover my weapons? help :(

2. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

1. there is no way of getting your items back
    2. no one hacked your account
    https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/account-sharing-safety-notice.19846/#post-145659

Nikkie! and Rogue Blueberry like this.
  3. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

But this also means that...
    You seem to have somehow shared access to your account. And if you're unaware of who it is, I suggest you contact Google, your problem is much more severe than a simple game account issue. Is your Google ID tied to any e-banking services? That could be extremely bad.

4. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

I wanted to write that but I had no time to do so (I had to go to school but I wanted to help, so I wrote as much as I could)

btw Battle Bay account can not be hacked, yet it can be accesed by someone else, if he/she hacks hacks your google account/facebook/whatever you use for syncing your progress
    or someone can do this via your device (it means that he/she unlocked your device and did not have to break into any of your accounts)

Last edited: 12 Nov 2018
    Nikkie! and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  5. StarGirl

StarGirl New Member