1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Defenders drop to 3%. RIP

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by FearsomeChicken, 21 Aug 2018.

1. Flipscuba

Flipscuba Well-Known Member

Well, I did say suspect, wasn't sure.

2. SlayerofSergeants

SlayerofSergeants Well-Known Member

Word of caution, don't go down this road...
    I've conceded that it's a latency issue. Also, those little rudder flaps on your boat that wiggle right and left eat torpedoes when they are sticking way out there.

ShipCrusherCz, XQT and Djradnad like this.
  3. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

Fair enough, I just wanted to nip this in the bud before we have another 10+ page thread about defender hitbox o_O

4. Gnu

Gnu Well-Known Member

Games
    My bad, i had my defender ship equipped when the database had been updated. Would of dropped to below 4% if i chose another boat.

5. xxxBISMARCKxxx

xxxBISMARCKxxx Well-Known Member

The game doesn't differentiate when you have the flaps out or not- it doesn't change the hitbox. Defender hitbox always gets "credit" for the flaps. Lol you really think they programmed a dynamic hitbox?? No.

6. SlayerofSergeants

SlayerofSergeants Well-Known Member

Not at all involved in software development so I have no idea. Doesn't seem hard to have a dynamic hitbox, FPS always have them.

By "Credit" Are you saying the torpedo hits the space where the rudders would be when sticking out, even if they are tucked in? Or are you suggesting the torpedoes pass harmlessly through them?