1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Fix Bugs

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Eifanin, 13 Jun 2017.

1. Eifanin

Eifanin Active Member

Hi!
    Add changes to your code please:
    1. Create a separate chat for Ukrainians. Due to an undeclared war with Russia, the situation inside the chat is heating up.
    2. Repair the mortal. Players shoot under the roof. This is not normal.
    3. Correct the search for a random team. There are ships with weapons of increased complexity. There is no way to help the team against the damage in one shot.
    4. Make sure the ship's tower works properly. During the battle with high speed, it sharply turns to 35-180 degrees and focuses on the other opponent. The direction of the ship(defender) did not change.
    All the problems described above are reproduced for iOS 10 iphone7
    Thanks.

2. Mamamyers

Mamamyers Well-Known Member

Loser
    You like when you are under a roof and you cannot use your motar but somehow the other people can?

3. ricky

ricky New Member

I'm on android 5.0 and can't even load the game all I get to is the loading screen and the game closes itself.

I thought about buying stuff on the game then it stopped working and I can't even play at all

4. Mamamyers

Mamamyers Well-Known Member

Loser
    I been lagging all day with excellent WiFi service.. So go figure that one out

5. Cyberfisch

Cyberfisch Active Member

What else, free Popcorn and Ice cream with tiny little Umbrella?
    Works fine for me!
    Please use the SEARCH Function, there are more than a half dozen of similar threads about match making!

6. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

That's how ships work man, and they dont move sideways.
    Hydrodynamics and that..
    I'm glad for the real life physics there, can you imagine if speeders could reverse as fast as they go forwards?

7. Dhelskie

Dhelskie New Member

Hi, sorry new here... Just want to ask if it was really designed that torpedoes don't give damage when fired at point blank? (Fired a 3 torpedo but it just flopped hehehe) Would appreciate if you could answer. Thanks..

8. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

If they did, we would all use torps. Their achilles heel is their range. Infinity to 2, far as I know

Dhelskie likes this.
  9. TheAntiSnipe

Before this becomes another store-bashing slugfest, may I remind everyone that there are other threads discussing the same thing? Please don't bring the battle here

10. TheAntiSnipe

11. Cyberfisch

Cyberfisch Active Member

You are funny, dude! You want not only Ice cream with a funny, tiny umbrella, you wants that other people do your work.
    Klick this LINK and you get it all, Dude!

12. Cyberfisch

Cyberfisch Active Member

:D:D:D
    I read your question very s l o w l y and carefully. So either you are trolling or..., wait go here!

13. TheAntiSnipe

You can write memes about random team creation. You cannot DO anything about it. Simple. Live with it.

14. TheAntiSnipe

Also, your question was incorrectly placed and ambiguous. It is a very common doubt asked by people, "Cant we do something about the random team selection?" There's a lot of discussions for that, too. Find out! Also, I apologize for my misunderstanding. I thought you were asking for the random SHOP selection. So I redirected you there

15. TheAntiSnipe

I must also recommend that you go carefully through all the forum rules. Especially the one that talks about duplicating threads. Just recommending because you are new, no offence meant. Peace out!