1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

New Weapon #5

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by HARPO!, 27 Apr 2018.

1. Da Carronade King

Da Carronade King Well-Known Member

Seducer
    All cannons blast.
    And it seems the railgun isnt as classified a I thought it was. But then again it was 9 years ago, so it must have been released to public afterwards.

Best thing to do. Get carronade, make it two slots while giving it burn damage for 5.5 secs - basically the cooldown. And keep slowing effect. thats what makes it two slots.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Well, you know, adding new
    Well, they exist in real life but do not perform anything resembling their role in the game.

HAPPY SITHSHA likes this.
  3. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

I’m a Performer! Television and Stage!
    Yeah. Three charcoal pieces kind of. I don’t know lol.

4. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

Make a new crew member. Or increase the talent trees

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  5. kurdish bndo

kurdish bndo Active Member

A new crew for only 1 item , every crew member has 3 or more items to take care of , and 30 level for only 1 item even for 2 items will be too much , it will have a lot of talent to unlock ,and at the end it will became OP

i don't want that item and i will never use it ,but i have no problem if devs actually create it (easier wins) so iam just saying :if it exists ,why you shouldn't use it

And that crew member should do other changes like all other crew members ,but what those changes will be? Maybe a crew that is responsible at the shop (giving the ability to change which rarity i want to see more in the shop ,and what i want too see more: perks , item pieces , power cells , parts......etc), ......etc ,so there will be a lot of things to do ,for only 1 item

6. ImmaCerealKillerBay

ImmaCerealKillerBay Member

Killing,Shooting
    If this is added to the game, I might confuse this with a carronade xD (p.s. good idea though)

HARPO! and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  7. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

Well I’ve made other item creation posts, so they can implement those ideas in it to. Plus, rudder, gear lube, and long range mortar could need some love

kurdish bndo likes this.
  8. Subbie the Blaster

Subbie the Blaster Well-Known Member

Fixing all day all idiots
    Carronade FTW?

9. Subbie the Blaster

Subbie the Blaster Well-Known Member

Fixing all day all idiots
    Then we pair up this idea with a couple of other ideas, implement the Assembler, give the old harpoon to enfo back and we have a load of new items (like the orange 'minion blueprints' items for Assembler) for like 2 new crewmembers to take care of.

Last edited: 29 Apr 2018
    kurdish bndo likes this.