1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Ad issues in game

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Kelemvor, 31 Aug 2017.

1. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

We are still investigating - as soon as we have more we will update !

2. Mad_Bulls_007

Mad_Bulls_007 Well-Known Member

Sometimes I also don't get to watch an ad. This is not an poor connection problem as my ping is just below 300. This happens to the rest of the matches I play..

The only thing I can do to fix this is to restart the game. Screenshot_20180223-222240.jpg Screenshot_20180223-222329.jpg

3. Mister Kevin

Mister Kevin New Member

- No name appears after tapping to watch ad only
    - Black screen that doesn't react to any input
    - IGN: Shadow Heir

4. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

As recent as yesterday and many days prior, I've been seeing blank screen ads that give me an Android pop-up telling me I need to stop an already running video first. There is no ad info displayed at all. There's no way to exit the blank screen without killing the app and re-starting it.

5. Kelemvor

Kelemvor Member

Bueller? Bueller? Anyone actually read these forums? Still a problem. Just happened to me now. I don't know if I get the extra rewards for watching the video when my screen just goes black.

6. Jamel H.

Jamel H. Active Member

It's the exact same thing with me. My is rate is at about 54ms.

7. Kelemvor

Kelemvor Member

Did two threads get merged into one? My original thread isn't about an ad that won't play. It's about an ad that plays just fine, but when you don't tap the 'X' to close it right away, then when you do tap it, the game will just go to a blank screen with no way to exit except killing the entire app.

I see a ton of people reporting ads that show up blank while playing which is totally different...

8. Jamel H.

Jamel H. Active Member

I think Rovio is treating it all as an "ads issue". At least you guys get the ads. I've been playing all day without the option to watch an ad for the bonus. Still.... the after match bonus option is not working.

9. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

there is updates in this very thread from our dev team - so please refer to those. Otherwise we can only ask for patience - as the issue lies with the ad companies and not directly with the game we also have to wait until we know more to update you.

10. Kelemvor

Kelemvor Member

There wasn't any updates until they merged the threads together. I haven't seen anything addressing the issue I made a thread about where the ads work fine but Battle Bay goes blank when closing the ad.

11. Mad_Bulls_007

Mad_Bulls_007 Well-Known Member

This is happening way too often now and I'm loosing a lot of resources here..please fix it ASAP.. Ty..:)

Attached Files:

Bananas and Jamel H. like this.
  12. Jujujuan

Jujujuan Active Member

Same here. Sometimes works restaring the app but now happens often and is random. A match dont give me bonus and the following match give me bonus (ad)
    My ping is between 200/300 but never had this problem before.

Attached Files:

13. Bananas

Bananas Member

I'm not getting ads either!

14. saso1988

saso1988 New Member

Again problems with ads..... I dont even get option to chosee commercial

Attached Files:

15. mani5396

mani5396 Member

Yup happens with me too buddy. Have to restart the game. That sucks :(

16. BoatBlaster

BoatBlaster Member

The Puppy Disney movie ads time not count down and there is no exit. I've to restart game each time, so annoying :mad:

[​IMG]

Last edited: 6 Mar 2018
  17. BoatBlaster

BoatBlaster Member

On Android, go to setting then scroll down
    to Google>Ads>Ads reset
    restart game

18. BoatBlaster

BoatBlaster Member

A work around is to press home button and tab battlebay again. This will bring you back to stat screen

19. Kelemvor

Kelemvor Member

Argh. WTF is this still broken after 6+ months? I watch an ad and get distracted and forget to click the 'X'. Then when I do the game is black and all I can do is kill it from my recently used apps list. Fix your shit for crying out loud.

20. Teamturtle bongi

Teamturtle bongi New Member

Hey players...i have this probleme sometimes too...but only when my batt. Is low..