1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Loadout Suggestion for MK4 Shooter

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by SatanDevourer007, 10 Feb 2018.

1. SatanDevourer007

SatanDevourer007 New Member

Hey,

Need Suggestions for my MK4 Shooter .
    I'm not good with area damage weapons so point damage loadout would be appreciated.

Current Infamy - 550, seem to stuck b/w 550 and 650, can't go up and i don't play that bad.

Current Loadout - 2 * Sniper cannon ; 1 Big torpedo ; 1 explosive cannon ; 1 big shield and a Bandage.

Thanks

Raunak and Rainbow Warrior like this.
  2. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

I'd take the bandage out until you get to mk4 and equip a turbo :D replacing your explosive for a fire bomb would provide you some versality, eventually. You'll learn how to use It...

3. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

If I'm playing shooter on my mk4, I'll run the following - double blast cannons, ex cannon, firebomb, big shield and turbo. Not the fastest ship in the bay, or the most powerful, but I get by

4. Axios

Axios New Member

I ranked up to 1000 infamy with cannon, sniper cannon, railgun, firebomb
    Blue slots: big shield and turbo.
    In my experience turbo >>>> bandage

5. Snapshot

Snapshot Well-Known Member

My M4 loadout

Standard Cannon: For close range DPS and nailing little speeders
    Exploding Cannon: Mid-range punch
    Sniper Cannon: Long range punch... and nailing those little speeders
    Long Range Mortar: Gives me some additional long-range throw weight.
    Turbo: Because speed makes you hard to hit.
    Big Shield: Who doesn't like HP?

fragglelator likes this.
  6. fragglelator

fragglelator Active Member

This is almost exactly the same as my loadout. The only difference is that I have Big Bertha instead of the Long Range Mortar.

Alternative loadouts:-
    Swift Torp instead of Standard Cannon
    Tri Torp instead of Big Bertha

7. AdmiralChris

AdmiralChris New Member

I'm at 1200 at mk 4. Build for shooter. Blast cannon (for destroying anything close enough). Ex cannon (same thing). Berta ( for killing multiple unfriends at once). Cannon (for consist dmg). Big shield(hphphphp) and turbo( speed is key).

8. Snapshot

Snapshot Well-Known Member

Standard Cannon: Awesome short and mid-range DPS. Great for popping speeders.
    Ex Cannon: Sometimes you just need a little extra punch. I used both blast and Ex depending on what did the most damage at the moment. This was great for an assassination where burst damage is key.
    Sniper Cannon: Excellent damage at all ranges and great for popping speeders.
    Long Range Mortar: Adds to long-range throw weight for those annoying missile/mortar fests at the beginning of each battle.

I suspect what you'll find, however, is that the shooter isn't capable of this sort of play... at least not at mid-infamies. I finally gave up and went to a speeder and it suits me (and DD weapons) so much better. On a speeder you are not defenseless even when you are in direct line of sight of all 5 unfriends.