1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks For Nothing... Again

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Rez Messing, 7 Feb 2018.

1. wtfack

wtfack Active Member

Pls bane him for infamy tanking...

2. Rez Messing

Rez Messing Active Member

Ne’er-do-well
    I may just start a YouTube channel and post all my battles so you can see that I don’t tank except that rovio gives me a LOT of crappy teams. Still, when I do lose, I get a star or two.

3. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

What if he's not tanking and he's just still figuring out how to play properly? I guess we don't have enough data to accuse him of cheating :D

4. Rez Messing

Ne’er-do-well
  5. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

bane.jpg
    Okay, done.

Now as far as this thread goes, the raffle results are random. Go review the 200K token raffles posted by @BITTERSTEEL - in his latest one specifically he gets five rolls at the Legendary board, and doesn't get parts or cells. (Tokens twice, a perk, a piece, and pearls) - in my last round of big spending, I got a perk, parts, and the complete Epic item.

Lastly, I'd like to remind people that low infamy doesn't automatically mean "tanking" - in order for one player to win and rise, someone else has to lose.

Last edited: 7 Feb 2018
  6. Chumleetm

Chumleetm Member

At this point all I want is a chance at a legendary red piece. Haven't seen one since they started the raffle. Always green and yellow, worthless for a shooter.

Ashtin Micheli and Rez Messing like this.
  7. Captain Gilligan

Captain Gilligan Well-Known Member

Freelance Motion Designer
    Please do. And I'm not saying that sarcastically. I'd like to see battles through the eyes of the *most hated type of players in the game.*

There are so many players in the same situation as you, I want to know why.

You should record a 3h session of BB and upload a video showing EVER battle one after the other

8. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

9. Iunch

Iunch Active Member

I'd like them to keep them in game, but make them useful since I have about 200 legendary cells, 1200 epic cells and 8000 rare cells. Combine to create a random perk or item piece. Scrap for parts, hell even sell for gold/sugar. Just don't leave them in game as they are

Rez Messing likes this.
  10. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

I agree. I know that not everybody has the skill to climb infamy. There is a person in my guild at lvl45 with all mk6 boats and several legendaries and T4 epics... I am maxed at T4 rare weapons. I'm at higher infamy and I always thought that it was just because he is purposefully keeping his infamy low. Then I started playing with him and watching him more and it turns out that his aim is just awful. :p :D

Rainbow Warrior and Rez Messing like this.
  11. Rez Messing

Ne’er-do-well
    Not on a first date! My build depends on the quest I’m working on. I spend my time trying to complete quests, more than chasing infamy. :)

12. Rez Messing

Ne’er-do-well
    YEP! That there is absolutely no purpose/benefit to having them speaks volumes about Rovio’s attention to this game.

13. Rez Messing

Ne’er-do-well
    CAD95E98-8DB5-4756-855A-6D809A0D698D.jpeg
    I won’t show my build cause that’s meaning less, it’s changing all the time. But I will show you a screen shot I took just moments ago. I usually lead my guild in quests...

What's Up Player likes this.