1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Need WC Moderators?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by SkyWriter, 15 May 2017.

?

Does this game need mods or what?

Poll closed 22 May 2017.
  1. Yes

85.2%
  2. No

14.8%
  1. rlxgenerate

rlxgenerate Active Member

This is pretty much why I never open up the WC. I stick w/ friend or guild chat...I don't even look at the vip chat that often. Just not interested.
    That's my only solution...don't look at it or change the language...
    For the younger children who don't come into the forums to hang out, I do agree that something needs to be done to protect them...

2. Limitbreakaaa

Limitbreakaaa New Member

My guild chat is filled with notifications, and the members aren't that talkative -- my guild is too passive. And different language's server? Even worse and dirtier, I'd say. That's why I stick to Chill Zone.

Meanwhile, I've just read this thread and maybe you guys would be interested.

3. Weaponizer

Weaponizer Member

Or just remove world chat as a whole. I think that guild chat is still OK, but I think that non-guild chat should be between friends only and not the entire world.

4. Byron

Byron New Member

i am the leader of GladiatorSchool and recently one of my members plotted behind my back in personal chat with other members... So basically he took my whole guild from me and started new one in his name. It took me months to build my guild and was close to top 50 i dont think thats right and its nothing i can do about it... I think a new rule should be put in place for this type of behavior .. I would like to see what the Administration would have to say... Thx

5. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Btw, are you guys thinking about more high level forum titles?

Nikkie! likes this.