1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Letter to the Developers

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Resticon, 21 May 2017.

1. Resticon

Resticon New Member

You guys need to find a new job. Seriously. Cause you're doing an awful job at the one you have now. I was quite excited to play this game when I pre-registered. Then you guys happened and it is bombing spectacularly. Disconnecting from the server repeatedly, AI allies that can't shoot anything...ever, player allies you can't communicate with except for a few buttons that don't actually tell them where they need to go, a completely toxic chat with the worst filters I've ever seen in any game ever, afk players with no way to report them, fleets of only 2 people so there is no way to avoid bad players by queuing up with a decent team together, epic and legendary weapons that can totally shift the balance of the match if you pay enough money.

And then there is your newest failure...the friend search that can't search by name...only tag. Let me ask you, if you can only get someone's tag by speaking to them in chat or looking at their profile...why wouldn't you just add them with a single tap from their profile? Players can't very well share a tag during battle cause no chat and they don't show up on results screens...so it is perhaps the worst idea you've come up with yet because it's completely useless.

After dropping 350 infamy in a 2 hour peruod because of bad team after bad team after bad team, I'm done. Your game is a waste of my time and I'm out. You don't get a cent from me because your game isn't worth a wood nickel with all these issues. I'd leave a zero star review on Google Play if I could but as it stands you get the courtesy 1 star review because it won't let me go lower.

2. Limitbreakaaa

Limitbreakaaa New Member

This letter is mean but I should agree with you in a lot of points. And yes, developers need to read this thread. I believe there are a lot of players – including me – that is feeling the same thing: deep disappointment.

But perhaps the developers aren't yet prepared to make this game more flawless than it is now – maybe because this kind of gametype is new for them? Rovio has been playing safe with their angry birds, and something new like this will take some time to be perfected.

3. Sfsapper

Sfsapper New Member

I also agree with this as well. And the fact that you can only fleet up with 1 person is ridiculous, and multiple issues with syncing accounts is horrible as well and there is never a reply from support or a way to contact them.

4. Redcoat

Redcoat New Member

Said it much better than I could have agreed on all points. Woeful matchmaking has me close to uninstalling

5. - C l o u d y -

- C l o u d y - Member

A Person ⊙︿⊙
    Aside from these, I hope you do know that most of these issues are going to be fixed eventually, but it does take a lot of time to do so.
    Instead of saying you get bad teams, I would recommend using the "Class Discussion" section to see or learn the best way to play your current class. I'm sure you can talk to the right person who mains the same class.

6. Resticon

Resticon New Member

When I do over 2.5k damage per match almost every match as a Shooter class, but still lose about 80% of my matches because the other 4 players can't do more than 500 damage...pretty sure I'm not the issue.

Got defenders running off on their own where they can't tank for the team, fixers solo flanking instead of staying back and healing the team, shooters missing over and over or firing off low damage aoe weapons. But good job trying to blame the person giving suggestions to fix a failing game.

And saying the issues will be fixed eventually is ridiculous. They shut down chat for over a week. That was more than enough time to fix at least a few of the chat issues. Instead they just added more chats making it harder to communicate with people you just played with if you did want to team up. Then the friend search...that wouldn't need to be fixed if they just implemented it properly the first time. Shouldn't be waiting for them to fix new problems that they caused when they implemented something that didnt solve any problem at all.

Redcoat likes this.
  7. Resticon

Resticon New Member

Yeah, this probably is a little mean. But at the time of writing it, I was pretty fed up. The fact is there are dozens of free MOBAs that these developers could have played to get a basic sense of what works and what doesn't. Even if they're new to the genre in a development sense, they should have played a few big games in the genre first to know what not to do.