1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Latest known Issues and live updates here

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by The Grim Repair, 14 Nov 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. • Percy •

• Percy • Well-Known Member

9th grader
    As for this, the developers, especially the community managers, comment all over the place about all sorts of things. It's hard to keep up with them, but there's talk about it everywhere so you could, theoretically, catch on to the gossip. There are threads everywhere about the bug, and they should have a comment by a developer. @The Grim Repair replies a lot if you tag her. That might come in useful. Hope this helped. :)

2. HÜLK

HÜLK Member

PHP/NGiNX Programmer
    [​IMG]
    I am not gonna wait a week.. NOOOO :mad:

3. • Percy •

9th grader
    It could take longer, depending on the Apple team. Last time, the update was out within three or four days I believe. It's going to be the end of this week, at most. :D

4. Mr.Z

Mr.Z New Member

@The Grim Repair Glad to hear our problem being acknowledged and have some sort of response. If only the fix was done a little faster.... Them wishes..... Patiently waiting..... P.S my brother's iPhone is 5 so you might have heard the problem a thousand times by now, not gonna repeat them, he is in need of a fix asap.

5. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

Hey - I’ve literally “live” updated this thread - in red if you look at page one and my original post - so it’s visible ASAP. We don’t yet have an alert function - so it’s sub-optimal.

I’m working on something that will work better in the future. Regarding most iOS/across all devices issues - still investigating and I hope I can update soon.

• Percy • and Kali ngon like this.
  6. The Grim Repair

All those in game problems with playing / accessing / claiming things are known issues.
    Please do not keep posting the same problems as it just clogs the thread.

The team is working on investigating and fixing as soon as possible.

I do not know when. But I will update you here. Asking about when won't speed up the process ;)
    I understand the situation for some people is really frustrating - we have our highest priority on fixing issues for you at the moment.

• Percy • likes this.
  7. The Grim Repair

@Bird @Percy_Jackson_4 - there have been live updates immediately - just read my post on page 1. Updates in red.

• Percy • likes this.
  8. The Grim Repair

Main updates happen in the only 2 threads created for updates regarding current issues - both threads are pinned in the Bugs, Issues and Help forum - if there are no updates - means we don't have any.
    We are all working hard on the major issues right now.

Thread 1: https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/latest-known-issues-and-live-updates-here.14479/
    Thread 2: https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/ios-device-issues-with-current-patch-2-6.14508/

All other thread comments are to show we are also aware of other concerns - but they do not have priority right now.

• Percy • likes this.
  9. The Grim Repair

and FYI: I have now cleaned up the thread for duplicates - please only post issues that are NEW and not known.
    Please don't ask for when there will be fixes - I will let you know.
    Please search the forums before you post anything - or you will just clog it and make it much harder to everyone else to find the actual helpful information.

Thanks also for everyone's patience - I know it has been exceptionally long and we have not had a situation like this ever before - please bear with us.

For ANY personal issues regarding payments or download/technical issues - please contact our Player support here: https://support.rovio.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    Forums are not the place to report or discuss those.

10. • Percy •

9th grader
    Alright :) thanks

11. • Percy •

9th grader
    Alrighty, thanks for replying to this :p

12. Le_SeP

Le_SeP New Member

Thanks for your responses !

13. The Grim Repair