1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

iOS device issues with current Patch 2.6

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by The Grim Repair, 15 Nov 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

Hey everyone -

additionally to the known issues thread in this forum I would like to let everyone know who has posted in the forum since the last Patch about various issues experienced in game - that the developer team is aware - and currently investigating.
    I will update you here with new information as soon as we have it - as of now: please remain patient.
    I understand it is super frustrating, but I assure you - we're working on it!

There is no ETA currently.

In order to keep all information contained and easy to find I will clean up the forum a bit - so don't be alarmed if your posts or threads might get removed/closed - here is the only thread I will update - so stay tuned.

A small clarification: current iOS issues are not related to the questions regarding iPhone X.

2. Bennyhill

Bennyhill New Member

I did the lasted update from Apple for my iPad and now the game says there is a new version of the game and when I go to the store it shows no update. Without updating the game i can’t get past the screen telling me there is a new version of the game.

3. The Grim Repair

"Frequently asked questions:
    • I can't see the update in AppStore: Please try to refresh the updates page in AppStore by swiping down."

4. Bennyhill

Bennyhill New Member

Tried that still does not show update.

5. Ashraf Najme

Ashraf Najme New Member

I was like wow 11 sec and stuck on screen haha on my iP5. My iP6S happen the same.

Ios 10.3 iP5
    Ios 10.3 iP6S

Attached Files:

Last edited: 15 Nov 2017
  6. Robos

Robos Member

I can't do a single battle without everything bugging out completely. Seriously Rovio, you need to beta test better before pushing out mandatory update..

7. Ikwasslecht

Ikwasslecht New Member

Is there a way to get the old version of the game for iOS 10.3.x back ? (until the real version buggs are fixt)

I don't know if this is possible but at least we can play then :)

8. A-del

A-del New Member

Hello . I can not play after updating to version 2.6. I use ios 10.3.3 and iphone 5 and In the game, everything is messed up. I can not move in the game
    plz help me

Attached Files:

9. xbabounex

xbabounex Member

To Grim Repair,
    Thanks for keeping us informed....
    We are expecting apologies from Rovio. And a free pack of pearls will be accepted.

TheAntiSnipe and • Percy • like this.
  10. • Percy •

• Percy • Well-Known Member

9th grader
    Haha no. They won't do that, so you should just grin and bear it XD

11. The Grim Repair

I am working for Rovio ;) - I apologized for the inconvenience several times now - and the fact the the frustration is totally felt. :oops:
    Please keep updated here - I've already added 2 new live updates on fixes done: https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/latest-known-issues-and-updates-here.14479/

12. Silverchris

Silverchris Active Member

It’s now the last 2 updates that have caused problems on my iPad Air doesn’t this company test there updates at all??

Also this afternoon now winning battles and damage etc not been counted to guild quests( yes quests are selected) and guild quests are randomly been deselected too.

13. Silentonitez

Silentonitez New Member

Hi guys, I have similar problem I cannot play at all, game loads and while after get frozen. I tried to restart, reinstall but no effect

14. Ikwasslecht

Ikwasslecht New Member

We have to wait until IOS 10.3.x can make connection again....

15. TheBigPoo

TheBigPoo New Member

I am using an iPhone 5 and still having this problem. It seems like the connection is stuck in a loop.

Players who are unable to play without extreme warping and tearing are also unable to receive the weekly quest chest as they will not be able to complete enough quests in order to get the chest.

At least compensate us the weekly quest chest.

Attached Files:

Last edited: 16 Nov 2017
  16. Karvan

Karvan New Member

Same(

17. A-del

A-del New Member

same

18. Karvan

Karvan New Member

W
    will we get our quests rewards ? We have lost so many rewards

19. The Grim Repair

There will be some compensation for those players who could not play the game and were most affected by the issues causes.
    What that will be like I can't say at this point. But we are definitely looking at something :)

KeemT, Leone and • Percy • like this.
  20. Karvan

Karvan New Member

It would be great thanks

Saqib likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.