1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Latest known Issues and live updates here

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by The Grim Repair, 14 Nov 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

Hey everyone -
    The dev team is currently working hard on fixing some issues and we heard all your reports. Apologies for the inconveniences those may cause some of you. I’ll keep you posted :)

Issues we are aware of currently:
    • Wrong sugar caps in journey: Fixed already, will be released in next client update.
      • Identified the issue and working on getting the fix released with a client update asap.
    • Results showing XP gained when losing with 0 stars but not actually gaining any XP: Showing the XP is a bug and should be 0 XP. Will be fixed in the next server update, probably tomorrow.
      • Fixed and live now!
    • Mk2 ships missing the new slots: In next server update, probably tomorrow.
      • Fixed and live now!
    • Warping, abnormal disconnecting etc. weird issues on older iOS devices: We are investigating. Requires client update after we find and fix the issue.
      • Identified the issue and working on getting the fix released with a client update asap.
    Frequently asked questions:
    • I can't see the update in AppStore: Please try to refresh the updates page in AppStore by swiping down.
    • Can I get captain level up rewards from the levels I've gained already: Past rewards are never given retroactively. Similarly when battle rewards, season rewards etc are rebalanced they are not granted or taken away from you based on your old battle or season history.

Last edited: 15 Nov 2017
  2. HÜLK

HÜLK Member

PHP/NGiNX Programmer
    I found out that when you load the game on iOS 10.3.3 iPad that I have.. and you disable the wifi.. it does not do anything or try to reconnect like it was doing before the update. So in other words it drops the connection with the game server after it loads the main screen.. hope you release the update so we can play! Thanks :(

3. Zotah

Zotah Member

Ok I’m using my phone LTE connection to play now but I downloaded with WIFI this morning. However, the still asking to download but App Store state it downloaded.

4. PayWaldo

PayWaldo New Member

So far it looks like this is an issue others are having on iOS 10.3.x using iPad 3, 4, and iphone 5.

Other threads:
    https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/can-anyone-connect-after-patch-update.14428/
    https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/nothing-works-with-new-update-2-6-16775.14477/#post-72614

Dupes and Mechwarrior. like this.
  5. HÜLK

HÜLK Member

PHP/NGiNX Programmer
    Yeah the main problem is that there is "No Active Connection" with the game after it loads the main screen on iOS 10.3

Dupes likes this.
  6. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

A non issue, but if you get disconnected during a battle and manage to get back in before the end of it your captain level goes back to level 0 while claiming the xp and battle rewards.
    Not sure if that 40 xp I claimed as a brand noob got added to my actual current captain level or not.

Last edited: 14 Nov 2017
  7. California Kush

California Kush New Member

The game will allow me to join a battle, but the battle never begins. I just get stuck on the Friends vs. Unfriends screen.Also can't collect harbormaster gifts. THen game crashes. Please fix! I am runnning 10.3.3 on an iPad4.

iRoBEi and Hohohala like this.
  8. *Rubber Duck*

*Rubber Duck* Well-Known Member

@The Grim Repair
    Just wana clear this up befor it becomes a topic. Gona use mk2 fixer as a example. The old mk2 fixer gains 1 yellow while upgrading from mk1....now the update says mk1 fixer will get a yellow slot from the start....so does this mean we will still gain one while upgrading to mk2 leaving a mk2 fixer with 2 slots for yellow? Or will they no longer gain a new one when upgrading to mk2?

9. bwaybwoy

bwaybwoy New Member

I can't install this game after I finished downloading this game. Got an error 492

10. Grand Admiral V

Grand Admiral V New Member

I’m still having the issue where iOS App Store doesn’t show the new download for battlebay but I can’t play battle bay cause it’s telling me to download but I can’t download cause it doesn’t show in the App Store that’s there is a new download. So I’m stuck in an endless cycle of not being able to play this game.

11. swe

swe New Member

Hi,
    I've been playing this games for several months now.
    After the update (today), I am not able to play the game anymore. I just get a black screen....
    I play on a HTC One M7. Am I going to be able to play it again or should I just search for a new game.

B.R.
    0oSWEo0

Last edited: 14 Nov 2017
    mravgjoe likes this.
  12. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

The extra slots weren’t yet added to the MK2s - will be fixed.
    I don’t have any details right now but we will update you all once we have fixed a couple of things. :)

13. *Rubber Duck*

Yes mam i know that part, my question is for after its fixed will the said fixer have 2 yellow spots at mk2?

14. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

Is the game even functional? Because for me it's not.

15. HÜLK

HÜLK Member

PHP/NGiNX Programmer
    Fixer will never get more than 1 yellow slot.. end of story! o_O
    Shooter are red = more red slots
    Enforcer and Speeder are yellow = more yellow slots
    Defender is blue = more blue slots
    Fixer is green = more green slots

16. *Rubber Duck*

And EVERY one of those ither boats have more than 1 blue slot yellow slot or red slit so it is "possible" if they add it. My question is not exactly for the yellow slot on a fixer but that is what im using so i ask for the fixer. The question is in general if a boat only gains a slot at mk2(old version) but with the update they recieve a new slot at mk1 will they still get one at mk2? Wetjer its red blue green or yellow doesnt matter...there is a core question im looking for a answer on

17. *Rubber Duck*

Example #2 Screenshot_20171114-185723.png
    Screenshot_20171114-185737.png
    Wow....in this example i think i found a bug? Mk2 upgrade lost a red slot? And it looks like the fixer is the only one this question may actually apply to

18. Miika

Miika Game Lead

Yes you did. You found a known issue in the know issues thread. :) As it says “Mk2 ships missing the new slots”.

The Grim Repair likes this.
  19. HÜLK

HÜLK Member

PHP/NGiNX Programmer
    I do not know, but for sure fixer is not gonna get more than 1 slot with 1 slot point!

20. *Rubber Duck*

Can u answer the question on the fixer i asked about?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.