1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Nothing works with new update 2.6.16775

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by PayWaldo, 14 Nov 2017.

1. PayWaldo

PayWaldo New Member

After the update that came out this morning (Nov 14th 2017) I can't even start a match at all (just .... Can't use chat, can't open free chests.... it will let me upgrade a weapon, it will let me buy things in the shop, BUT after closing and opening, that wasn't saved. If I try and salvage an item, the screen shows the animation of the item going away (a blob of color) and it just stays there forever.

I've tried deleting the game and re-installing and nothing changed. I still have the same problem. I have an iPhone 5 on iOS 10.3.0

Please help!!!! I physically can't play the game right now... been playing for many months, i'm around 1900 infamy and would like to continue playing. Not sure if this is a bug that has happened in the past. This is the first time it has happened to me.

2. iRoBEi

iRoBEi New Member

Samme issue. Ipad 4. Anyone else?

3. FearsomeChicken

FearsomeChicken Well-Known Member

iOS 8, no issues here. Maybe it affects the newer iOS

4. Marcel Prime

Marcel Prime New Member

Shipwrecker
    Same problems here. Playing on ipad 3, ios 10.3.3
    Nothing works. Game over.

5. PayWaldo

PayWaldo New Member

I have a friend on iPhone 7 iOS 11 and the game is working for him.

I'm starting to think they might not be supporting older devices anymore.... thoughts?

6. Marcel Prime

Marcel Prime New Member

Shipwrecker
    But ios 8 seems to work. I don t know...i hope they will fix that soon, as i had similar problems the last update. But not that heavy. And after a while it worked.

7. PayWaldo

PayWaldo New Member

I just asked PotatoHunter on a different thread what device he is using. A lot of others seem to be having similar problems and some of them are on iOS 10.3.x

I'm hoping the worst case is that this is fixed on the server update tomorrow morning. Sooner would be better.

See this other thread:
    https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/can-anyone-connect-after-patch-update.14428/

8. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager